So odd thing happened

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Let me start off saying im not running any type of cycle and never have. Its something ive been considering doing at some point in the future, ive been spending a lot of time here and other sites trying to learn all i can about it before i make the decision to do it or not.
Also i have been recently diagnosed with low test. And this coming week plan to talk to a clinic about starting TRT.

I happen to mention the TRT part to someone i work with that i know has been on it for a while. Today he brought in a vile of 200mg/ml Test cyp. 10ml vile and handed it to me and said it was for if i wanted to give it a try.

Its one vile of the stuff, its still sealed and its the stuff his md prescribed for him. Ive known the guy for a long time and i have no doubts that it isnt straight from the pharmacy.

Im stuck as to what the hell to do with the stuff. Do i load myself up with like 100-200mg a week and see how i feel, do i hold onto it and add it to whatever the clinic doc gives me? It expires in June of this year so id like to not have it go to waste.

Right now its just sitting there unopened. Getting syringes and needles isnt a problem for me because of where i work. I have all the supply i could ever need for free. I know how to do an injection , again because of my work.

Any ideas??

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yeah, here's an idea: you know very little about how to manage your own trt. Leave the vile unopened and get under the supervision of a professional.

believe me, I know the feeling of not wanting to wait. It would be foolish to screw with your natural levels before being further evaluated. Leave it alone. Save it for your first cycle.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Wouldn’t taking it now screw up your trt consultation?

I don’t have any experience but it seems waiting and trying trt with their prescribed dosages would be the best bet. That way you get your trt dosages dialed in right with the clinic. Maybe save that for a future blast?

Curious what the experienced guys will say..

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, here's an idea: you know very little about how to manage your own trt. Leave the vile unopened and get under the supervision of a professional.

believe me, I know the feeling of not wanting to wait. It would be foolish to screw with your natural levels before being further evaluated. Leave it alone. Save it for your first cycle.

My initial instinct was to save it and use it at the dose the doc prescribed this week, that way it doesnt just go to waste.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
See the doctor that vials worth like $80 bucks get your bloods done and all that and see what the doctor has in store for you, if you are low T and he subscribes you test you will have enough for your needs.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
My initial instinct was to save it and use it at the dose the doc prescribed this week, that way it doesnt just go to waste.

the vile is extra. You will be prescribed a sufficient amount. Thus, save it for a cycle or the end of the world scenario:)

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
You may (out of curtisy for your friend) offer him some cash for the vial.... That way he doesnt feel slighted if you tell him you are going to save it.

As far as whether you should use the vial now....? No way. You dont know what you are doing, and you dont have enough to actually do anything worth doing... You would be wasting it. Save the vial. Just go to the clinic and get on TRT. If you are truly hypogondadal, you will probably get some decent gains from just the TRT dosage only (provided proper diet and training).

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice, i do think ill save it and use it as part of a cycle somewhere down the line after i see how the TRT goes for a few months.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
And you thought getting the vial of test was odd! ^^^

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Yep, could have gone pretty much the rest of my life and been ok not seeing that!!!

You would be exponentially more uncomfortable if you knew what Ziegler actually looks like.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You would be exponentially more uncomfortable if you knew what Ziegler actually looks like.

And that he is 100% serious.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Your doctor may want additional bloodwork. Also, you may not be at a point where you need trt yet. Best to save that vial and work with a doctor.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Your doctor may want additional bloodwork. Also, you may not be at a point where you need trt yet. Best to save that vial and work with a doctor.
Im giving the clinic a call in the morning when im done with work. Ive spent the last couple weeks since i found out that it came back low debating if i want to make the jump to TRT or not. Considering its a lifetime commitment. I honestly think i would probably benefit from it after doing some reading on the symptoms and such, but its still a big jump to take.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Im giving the clinic a call in the morning when im done with work. Ive spent the last couple weeks since i found out that it came back low debating if i want to make the jump to TRT or not. Considering its a lifetime commitment. I honestly think i would probably benefit from it after doing some reading on the symptoms and such, but its still a big jump to take.

Grab your soon to be little balls and jump. Been doing it for a good 8 years now and have no regrets. Sock that extra vial away for the summer when you want a bump.

Elivo

Elite
Reaction score
Grab your soon to be little balls and jump. Been doing it for a good 8 years now and have no regrets. Sock that extra vial away for the summer when you want a bump.

HAHA nicely put!!

New Threads