Source Check: Pharma Lady

Reaction score
I came across this source on a couple other boards and couldn’t find anything negative. Just wanting to make sure they’re not just paying for good reviews or are actually a mod or something shady like that. Looks like they sell Platinum Biotech and Global Anabolics gear. Any info on these guys would be helpful.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I came across this source on a couple other boards and couldn’t find anything negative. Just wanting to make sure they’re not just paying for good reviews or are actually a mod or something shady like that. Looks like they sell Platinum Biotech and Global Anabolics gear. Any info on these guys would be helpful.

In other words they are a good scource with good reviews you cant find any negitives they carry Platinum Biotech & global anabolics all the other forums are using Pharma Lady why arent we

Is that what you mean ?

BigGameHunter

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ive never used or heard of her. I will tell you this.

ANYTIME someone leverages gender, race, religion, children etc. to do business of ANYKIND (exception being a topless bar) its usually a bad sign. What it tells me is that they want some kind of favor or guilt trip/sympathy to do business with them. If they were really talented at what they did, you would not need to know they have kids, suck dick or read the good book. It also makes for a good shield when they fuk something up.

Examples:

All My Childrens Construction
Faith Electric
Disciples Day Care
Shady Lady Pharms
My Brothers Keeper Paint and Body

Last edited:
Reaction score
In other words they are a good scource with good reviews you cant find any negitives they carry Platinum Biotech & global anabolics all the other forums are using Pharma Lady why arent we

Is that what you mean ?

well gee wiz lets all go out and get some Pharma Lady for fukk sakes

No, I meant just what I said. On one site they had good reviews but I don’t know how good/trustworthy that sites reviews are. Wanted to see if anyone here has heard of them or dealt with them? Also I don’t know how good Platinum Biotech or Global Anabolics gear is so again was hoping someone here had some experience with it.

Reaction score
So do you have it already if so bloods will tell

No I didn’t buy anything yet. I saw them on iSarms but not sure if their reviews are trustworthy so I came over here. I’ve been out of the game for a while and my old source is gone.

Reaction score
lmao after all his Your trying to push junk ass sarms god you make me wanna throw up

Im not trying to push anything. I got Test/Tren from a local guy and was just looking to find some good caber. The reviews looked good over there but after I saw that douche Dylan’s videos I came here to question their legitimacy. I haven’t bought anything from any source there...just trying to do research is all. If all the crap posted there is junk like that dudes videos I’ll just stay away. From what I read there it seemed good to go but I’d rather have a couple opinions. And after reading more about isarms it seems pretty shady some of the stuff Dylan pulls with sources.

Again Im not trying to push that douche bags sarms. I’m just a guy who’s been away from the game for a while and trying to do my research and find legit sources.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Im not trying to push anything. I got Test/Tren from a local guy and was just looking to find some good caber. The reviews looked good over there but after I saw that douche Dylan’s videos I came here to question their legitimacy. I haven’t bought anything from any source there...just trying to do research is all. If all the crap posted there is junk like that dudes videos I’ll just stay away. From what I read there it seemed good to go but I’d rather have a couple opinions. And after reading more about isarms it seems pretty shady some of the stuff Dylan pulls with sources.

Again Im not trying to push that douche bags sarms. I’m just a guy who’s been away from the game for a while and trying to do my research and find legit sources.

Dude you even said you found them
on ISARMS which doesn’t even sell Pharma Lady. If you want pharma lady you shouldn’t be looking at sarms only websites

Reaction score
Dude you even said you found them
on ISARMS which doesn’t even sell Pharma Lady. If you want pharma lady you shouldn’t be looking at sarms only websites

Theres a source section on the forum with multiple posts about Pharma Lady.

Guess I really hit a nerve by mentioning isarms here....

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Theres a source section on the forum with multiple posts about Pharma Lady.

Guess I really hit a nerve by mentioning isarms here....

Not really if your really just after a source check buy a vial send it to me I’ll pin it and let you know the lab results

monster-ish

Reaction score
They're gtg. There's on a few boards out there. I've ordered from them twice and both times were good experiences. Fast shipping time and stealth packaging.

Reaction score
i've received at least 10 packs from PharmaLady, she NEVER disappoints,
as good as gold in my opinion.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Side note:

Pharma Lady has now become a fantasy of mine where some 24 year old hot college Pharmacist grad comes and gives me shots of test and tren all while naked with only a set of latex gloves on

But in reality :

Pharma lady is some little mole in India sending me the HIV in a small ampule

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
i've received at least 10 packs from PharmaLady, she NEVER disappoints,
as good as gold in my opinion.

With this being your first post, it’s had to give much weight to your review. If you are serious about joining the community, please post up an intro in the new member section. Also, please read the forum rules, specifically rule number 2 regarding advertising in signatures.

Reaction score
I'm gonna try.its100 dollar minimum, plus I'm gonna get blood work done.i guess that's the only way to no for sure.i thought about leaving a message saying if it's bunk keep the money and don't send nothing.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try.its100 dollar minimum, plus I'm gonna get blood work done.i guess that's the only way to no for sure.i thought about leaving a message saying if it's bunk keep the money and don't send nothing.

Prior to sending funds to an ugl lab, it might be wise for you to get your blood work done. You're the same age as I was when I began TRT and depending on where you numbers are you may be a candidate too. You may want to discuss it with your doctor, or at the very least get your own blood work done. TRT will improve your "lively hood" as you mentioned in your intro.

You can bypass your doctor to get blood work done by going to private med labs and choosing the hormone panel for females (don't be thrown off by it being called female. A lot of us use it). You'll get a 15% off coupon if you sign up for their e-mails.