Open Letter to Newbies

Reaction score
Well written. I can say from my own experience that would have all been solid advice when I first started, and if I am being truly open, I still make rookie mistakes all these years later.

HD

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well written. I can say from my own experience that would have all been solid advice when I first started, and if I am being truly open, I still make rookie mistakes all these years later.

HD

Thanks for taking the time to read them. Welcome to ugbb.

Reaction score
Hello to all, I am new here and quite new to Bodybuilding in general, ex military, that's it. Had some issues with hip, legs and lower back, but I need to return in shape and loose fat, increase testosterone, at my age, and increase strength on my legs.

CJ

Mod Squad
Reaction score
Hello to all, I am new here and quite new to Bodybuilding in general, ex military, that's it. Had some issues with hip, legs and lower back, but I need to return in shape and loose fat, increase testosterone, at my age, and increase strength on my legs.

Welcome, but you might want to start your own intro thread.

Here's how...
Forum> New Member Introductions> +Post New Thread

Last edited:
Reaction score
First thing to learn is don’t try to sell drugs on the forum....

Reaction score
Riddick hear ..
New hear but to the game ...
Once weight 400+ fat now 230lean

Real sound advice hear.. common sense stuff.. trolls get old quick. Help each other that's what' it's about..

Reaction score
Thank you for this "love letter". I've just signed up and loving it. Not only it gives me great advises but it also gives me the motivation, incentive and the know how to bodybuilding since I'm a newbie myself.

Reaction score
Good morning
I hope I am doing this right. I joined this forum a few months ago and have been unable to post or get on the forum due to work and home situations. So, here I am trying to start off the right way. I found this forum by digging and looking for a place that I can learn. I always search before asking a question because chances are it has been asked. I have been lifting off and on since High school. I am 6’1 and currently 250 ( I am not obese, maybe 25% body fat which is still fat). I have been on TRT for a few months now. Any questions just ask. Thank you for allowing me to be here.

Reaction score
Whoops I started posting before intro glad it got moved to Welcome thread. Thanks for the post.

chenmomo

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, i am a newer, please give me your advice.

New Threads