Open Letter to Newbies

Reaction score
Thank you. I’m very new to the forum thing. Your advice has been noted and will be very useful.

Reaction score
Thanks I am brand new. I appreciate the advice. I heard about this site from a friend I rigg with. I am 51 trying to gain some strength and weight.

ATLRigger

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks I am brand new. I appreciate the advice. I heard about this site from a friend I rigg with. I am 51 trying to gain some strength and weight.
Heh buddy, welcome to the underground.

transcend2007

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
It's an excellent post ... talking to 1 side of the discussion ... the other side however is easy to misundetstand ... newbies don't disappear because they get blasted for asking dumb questions ... the majority of newbies leave because they have a New Years like mentality ... New Years day everything seems possible ... the reality is building muscle takes effort and consistency over months and years ... there is a reason 95% of the population is out of shape and it's not because the 5% being rude to them ... the reality is tbe 95% is unwilling to make the effort required ... in sales we say you can't say the wrong thing to right person ... meaning when someone is ready to buy they will ... I do agree with DK all members should make effort to welcome new members ... however new members are responsible for supplying the effort required to achieve results ... on this form that means reading rules and abiding by them ... perhaps directing new members to a thread like this would help everyone ...

GymGod

Reaction score
Hey new here but not to the environment. Just got scammed twice in few weeks...funny I seen a lot of posts after sayin boards have been getting hacked. Well that was me or a well planned scenario. I’m a Vet at HCU and I’m also on other boards Meso, SF, and was on AAS but that’s where it unfortunately went down. My email got hacked somehow and my emails deleted right before my eyes after payment and someone sent an email to the admin saying deleted my account. Before I could even reply or take screen shots I got locked out of my email. I do got a few screenshots of a few emails that were sent tho. Anyway....hate to keep starting all over, I tried to make a new account as well but only know one person there and he won’t know my new account name so don’t know if I’ll be approved from the admin so just trying to stay in a community somwhere...

JackDMegalomaniac

Reaction score
Hey new here but not to the environment. Just got scammed twice in few weeks...funny I seen a lot of posts after sayin boards have been getting hacked. Well that was me or a well planned scenario. I’m a Vet at HCU and I’m also on other boards Meso, SF, and was on AAS but that’s where it unfortunately went down. My email got hacked somehow and my emails deleted right before my eyes after payment and someone sent an email to the admin saying deleted my account. Before I could even reply or take screen shots I got locked out of my email. I do got a few screenshots of a few emails that were sent tho. Anyway....hate to keep starting all over, I tried to make a new account as well but only know one person there and he won’t know my new account name so don’t know if I’ll be approved from the admin so just trying to stay in a community somwhere...
Make complex passwords with letters,capitals, numbers, and symbols. Make a different one for every account.

Never share your password, and dont log in through suspicious windows.

You probably got phished by someone posing as admin asking for your login information.

Reaction score
Hello guys acxel here pronounced like XL new here. Former competitive bodybuilder but it's been 20 years and just getting back into it.

The Phoenix

Elite
Reaction score
Hello guys acxel here pronounced like XL new here. Former competitive bodybuilder but it's been 20 years and just getting back into it.

Welcome Acxel! Feel free to introduce yourself under its own post and tell us more about yourself, what your goals, & whatever else you think we can advise you on. All the best.

Reaction score
Hi thank you. Everyone's very welcoming so that's great to see. My current goals is to shake this feelings of lethargy and lack of motivation get my hormones balanced and cracking and hopefully make one last run at a show. Won a few powerlifting and strongman meets in the military and won a few overalls in Florida. Last I competed was in 2001.

Reaction score
Well put. Very new to this(a member for about 2 days now) and my 4 year old boy is more tech-savvy than I am lol. Still trying to figure things out here and be more involved and appreciate the post you just shared! My name is Andrew, nice to meet you in a round about way and thanks again!

ftf

Reaction score
Well put. Very new to this(a member for about 2 days now) and my 4 year old boy is more tech-savvy than I am lol. Still trying to figure things out here and be more involved and appreciate the post you just shared! My name is Andrew, nice to meet you in a round about way and thanks again!
If you have tech trouble Rawdeal 's grandkids can help you out.:32 (18):

BTW, there is a thread for new member introductions. Welcome to the UG!

Reactions: Jin

New Threads