Open Letter to Newbies

lifter6973

Expert Alcoholic Fraudster
Reaction score
That’s very unfortunate that you were treated like that. UGBB is a great place, however, we have had an influx from dead/other forum refugees and as with many cultures, they bring their good and bad, but we are educating them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Sorry pops, Ill try to do better.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Pssst… look at his post history. You can’t blame this one on the big bad meanies from MESO.

And you gotta quit that. It’s very divisive. Guys that came over from MESO are contributing a ton of good info.
I disagree. I don't contribute a ton but I do contribute a little bit here and there.

Reaction score
It's all good I got all the people I needed so go ahead and kick me. I already downloaded the profiles I needed. I got the guys i needed!!!!
Oh no. Clearly we are messing with the wrong guy!

Fine. Fine. I give in… https://www.yourmuscleshop.com
That’s the primo super secret source here.

Please don’t come and get me, sir. I’m only 13 and my mom would take the computer away from me. I’ve had a hard life since my dad left. He ran off to marry his partner on the force, Chuck. Cops are all fags apparently. Idk.

lifter6973

Reaction score
Lmao now it's getting funny. Looks like I'm in the right spot because boy yall trying to defend yourself and harass people for an opening question. Even after an apology. I can see who the plugs are on here it's easy I can see right through your comments and other things. It's funny might wanna know who somebody is lmao this will be fun keep it going guys.
plugs?

Reaction score
Explain this. Please do go ahead. What negative repricusion's are there to calling you a cunt?

I will fuck your dad while making eye contact with you the entire time.
Well now as good as you think you sound. You will have to fuck the whole governments dads as well. You have a great day. We have your info😊