Under dosed test? UG gear feels stronger.

Reaction score
So I've been getting test from a clinics compounding pharmacy where I'm on 200 mg which puts me around 800ish trough according to the blood work, but due to some other things I don't know what's even real with this place. I say that to set up that I recently bought some UG Test-E from a reputable source to do a 500 mg cycle and told the clinic I needed to stop payment for financial reasons. Obviously they would know I'm doing a cycle if I had to go in for my blood work. Anyways, I did pin of the 250 ug gear the other day and feel awesome like a noticeable difference from the supposedly pharma grade 200 mg. You could say It's a placebo but I really don't believe that, it seems way too noticeable especially physiologically.

My questions are
1. How common is under dosed test?
2. Is it just the extra 50 mg? That doesn't seem like it would be enough extra to cause the psychological boost of well being and energy that I'm feeling.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The only way to know for sure is to do 200mg of the ugl and some blood work, but I haven't heard of pharmacies underdosing (though I suppose it's possible). More than likely it's the extra 50mg or your ugl is over dosed.

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
So I've been getting test from a clinics compounding pharmacy where I'm on 200 mg which puts me around 800ish trough according to the blood work, but due to some other things I don't know what's even real with this place. I say that to set up that I recently bought some UG Test-E from a reputable source to do a 500 mg cycle and told the clinic I needed to stop payment for financial reasons. Obviously they would know I'm doing a cycle if I had to go in for my blood work. Anyways, I did pin of the 250 ug gear the other day and feel awesome like a noticeable difference from the supposedly pharma grade 200 mg. You could say It's a placebo but I really don't believe that, it seems way too noticeable especially physiologically.

My questions are
2. Is it just the extra 50 mg? That doesn't seem like it would be enough extra to cause the psychological boost of well being and energy that I'm feeling.

Probably placebo i just went through it during my first cylce...im at the end of my 5th week and its a noticable difference now..in the beginning its all placebo if you ask me..just from recent experience..you will know what i mean when the switch flips...if your test is from a reputable source then no it shouldnt be underdosed either...

Reaction score
The only way to know for sure is to do 200mg of the ugl and some blood work, but I haven't heard of pharmacies underdosing (though I suppose it's possible). More than likely it's the extra 50mg or your ugl is over dosed.

True, I don't know if I want to go through all that work on just a test-E cycle. I would definitely do bloods if I added more compounds in the future. I guess 50 mg could be quite a bit if I'm so used to 200. Who know's maybe I'm just crazy hah.

Reaction score
Probably placebo i just went through it during my first cylce...im at the end of my 5th week and its a noticable difference now..in the beginning its all placebo if you ask me..just from recent experience..you will know what i mean when the switch flips...if your test is from a reputable source then no it shouldnt be underdosed either...

This will be my first real cycle too. I want to use up my trt vial that's why I'm just just a tad concerned. I'd be pissed anyways if they were ripping me off, but I don't want to waste shitty test on my first cycle so I think i'll just use the ug gear to be safe. I appreciate the input man.

Intense

Reaction score
You're asking questions that can't be answered by anyone else but yourself. Go get blood work, know your baseline, make sure everything is controlled with both vials of test, etc..

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

I'm sure BRICKS will comment on this...

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
This will be my first real cycle too. I want to use up my trt vial that's why I'm just just a tad concerned. I'd be pissed anyways if they were ripping me off, but I don't want to waste shitty test on my first cycle so I think i'll just use the ug gear to be safe. I appreciate the input man.

Hey... I just want to check things out with you... You said this is your first cycle... Do you have an AI to run to combat aromitization...? Whats you plan after your "cycle" is done? How long are you going to run said cycle? I ask my questions out of genuine concern, not to make you feel stupid...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
The only way to know for sure is to do 200mg of the ugl and some blood work

would need to do the pharm at whatever the dose may be for 6 weeks get bloods

Then do the ug at the same dose for 6 weeks then blood work on the same day as before

then even after all that was all that to figure it out worth it ?

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
would need to do the pharm at whatever the dose may be for 6 weeks get bloods

Then do the ug at the same dose for 6 weeks then blood work on the same day as before

then even after all that was all that to figure it out worth it ?

I think Z, it all depends on the results..... Its relative to what you find out.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I can tell you that I've been on 400 mg of compounding pharmacy test then switched to Watson big pharma test at 200 and got noticeably better results on the Watson. I don't have bloodwork to back that, but it's possible that the compounding pharmacy stuff was weak I guess, though it shouldn't be. I trust my current sources completely, so it's not an issue and I personally wouldn't do bloodwork just to check their honesty. I know that's probably not very helpful to your question. I doubt the extra 50 mg is the difference, and is just go with whichever you feel is working best for you.

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Compounding pharm to UGL
Test cyp (my assumption) to test enanthate
200mg to 250mg
Trt mindset to blast mindset

You have too many variables that changed to nail it down without further research. Which is a waste of time imo. Just ride the wave you are on.

Reaction score
Hey... I just want to check things out with you... You said this is your first cycle... Do you have an AI to run to combat aromitization...? Whats you plan after your "cycle" is done? How long are you going to run said cycle? I ask my questions out of genuine concern, not to make you feel stupid...
It's my first cycle but I'm not a stranger to test and injections as I'm on trt. I have a ton of arimidex built up from my trt clinic. They wanted me to take 1 mg twice a week, which I knew would crash me from previous experience so I do .25 after injections on 200 mg split twice a week for trt. My post cycle plan is to hop back on my trt regimen. I appreciate the concern and don't take it as an insult. One of the reasons I joined this site is to learn from the more experienced.

Reaction score
I can tell you that I've been on 400 mg of compounding pharmacy test then switched to Watson big pharma test at 200 and got noticeably better results on the Watson. I don't have bloodwork to back that, but it's possible that the compounding pharmacy stuff was weak I guess, though it shouldn't be. I trust my current sources completely, so it's not an issue and I personally wouldn't do bloodwork just to check their honesty. I know that's probably not very helpful to your question. I doubt the extra 50 mg is the difference, and is just go with whichever you feel is working best for you.
You're post is very helpful. Actually what I was kind of looking for as you have had a similar experience. I don't know if it's worth paying for bloods over, but just going from what I feel it seems way smoother. Thanks for the post man.

Can I ask about the better results? Was there a significant difference in certain things?

mickems

Elite
Reaction score

My questions are

Whenever I pin, I get the placebo thing going on. For me it could be anticipation or blood pressure or whatever but, I get giddy just knowing it is now in my system.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
You're post is very helpful. Actually what I was kind of looking for as you have had a similar experience. I don't know if it's worth paying for bloods over, but just going from what I feel it seems way smoother. Thanks for the post man.

Can I ask about the better results? Was there a significant difference in certain things?

I made better progress on 200 mg/week Watson (big pharma) test vs 400 mg/week test from the compounding lab. Not worth the effort or money to me to compare the two via blood work as I was not going back to the compounded test anyway

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
I noticed differences between prescribed Sustanon and Cypionate. I found the quicker acting esters in Sustanon seemed to give me more energy the day of the injection and a few days after compared to Cypionate. Unfortunately, I couldn't compare Enanthate to Cypionate as my Enanthate injection was mixed with Sustanon at the doctor's office.

Now I want to try some UGL Sustanon or some from south of the border... Thanks for getting my mind going on something else, lol...

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I noticed differences between prescribed Sustanon and Cypionate. I found the quicker acting esters in Sustanon seemed to give me more energy the day of the injection and a few days after compared to Cypionate. Unfortunately, I couldn't compare Enanthate to Cypionate as my Enanthate injection was mixed with Sustanon at the doctor's office.

Now I want to try some UGL Sustanon or some from south of the border... Thanks for getting my mind going on something else, lol...

You high Bro

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
You high Bro

It could have been a placebo effect, but I did feel more energetic those first few days after getting a Sustanon 250 injection compared to doing 80 mg of Cypionate 2x per week. Granted we are talking 250 mg of sustanon vs 160 mg of Cypionate per week, so that could have been a factor too...

I figure a Monday morning/Thursday Evening Sustanon 250 shot should be AWESOME :D

EDIT: Oddly, my testosterone levels were the same in the trough doing Sustanon 250 once per week or 80 mg of Cypionate every 3.5 days. I still don't understand that one...

Last edited:

New Threads