Ohio Steroid Trafficker Pleads Guilty To 12 Counts

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
LEBANON, Ohio (AP) - A southwest Ohio man who authorities said helped lead a steroid ring busted up by an undercover operation has pleaded guilty to 12 felony counts.

Forty-six-year-old Ronald Herbort of the Batavia area pleaded guilty Monday to nine drug trafficking-related counts, two counts of drug possession and one count of engaging in a pattern of corrupt activity. Prosecutors dropped seven other felony counts.

Attorney Scott Croswell said Tuesday that Herbort "reached an accommodation" with the prosecution. He declined further comment.

The Cincinnati Enquirer reported an assistant prosecutor said Herbort has been cooperating. He'll be sentenced June 18.

Last November, authorities said 32 people were charged in connection with a ring that used drugs that were imported from China and processed in Tennessee, where officials raided locations in Coffee and Franklin counties.

Z

Zeek

"They reached an agreement" = Someone snitched and is getting much less time. Wonder what the guy will end up actually serving.

Non snitches usually end up serving less than 18 months on a 3 year bid btw. And snitches usually end up doing about 12 months or so from what I have seen. They scare the crap out of these guys when they list the charges anbd add up what the time could be though

Do we know which lab this was?

DarksideSix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
very interesting....but when 1 falls, 3 more pop up. nature of the beast

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ez this was synergy labs out of Tennessee... Ran by Ronus aka trojanmann. Scumbag won't be missed.

G

Georgia

That is somebody's source...he's gonna go looking for another guy....another guy knows where to get powder...and is like "Yeah I'll help you"...gives homebrewing a shot for some cash...boom a new lab is born

PVL

Reaction score
That is somebody's source...he's gonna go looking for another guy....another guy knows where to get powder...and is like "Yeah I'll help you"...gives homebrewing a shot for some cash...boom a new lab is born

bingo.......i find it stupid that the govt cracks down on steroids still. you dont see people robbing in order to pay for a cycle.

noobmuscle

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
bingo.......i find it stupid that the govt cracks down on steroids still. you dont see people robbing in order to pay for a cycle.

Amen brother!

New Threads