Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Member andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    do I need to PCT?

    hi guys, sorry for my english. love from europe.
    so my question. Im 30y.o run my first cycle (if it's even a cycle) 300mg mg of test Enanthate a week for 10 weeks , had no side effect though I'm feeling like I gained some 3-4kg.
    So I've done my cycle 2weeks ago so I should start my PCT now, should I even get bothered to start one ,cause I feel great as when I started and dosages were almost non.
    just to mention im bodybuilding naturally for 7 years, my natural test before starting test was 6.8 (from a ranges 3-9).

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Elite snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    North East
    Posts
    5,797
    Thanks
    3,561
    Thanked 6,708 Times in 2,926 Posts
    There are other topics in your thread but to answer you question; Yes if you don't want to feel like shit.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesn’t work hard.

  3. #3
    Elite motown1002's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    with the unicorns
    Posts
    883
    Thanks
    649
    Thanked 791 Times in 459 Posts
    You don't take PCT for side effects, you use PCT to get your natural test going again. This is something you should know.

  4. #4
    Administrator PillarofBalance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    18,034
    Thanks
    1,612
    Thanked 13,752 Times in 6,064 Posts
    Yes you need 50mg of Clomid every day for 30 days and 20mg nolva every day for 30 days. A few weeks after that get bloodwork done.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    5,492
    Thanks
    124
    Thanked 1,049 Times in 764 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Yes you need 50mg of Clomid every day for 30 days and 20mg nolva every day for 30 days. A few weeks after that get bloodwork done.
    THIS>>>>

    DId you use an AI when on cycle..?

  6. #6
    Member andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    that's excatly what im having for my PCT, thanks.

  7. #7
    Member andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    THIS>>>>

    DId you use an AI when on cycle..?

    yes ,ofcourse.

  8. #8
    Member andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    so.. my PCT is gonna be around 3 weeks and im stacking

    Nolvadex day1-60mg ; 10days-40mg ; 7days-20mg
    Chlomid day1-200mg ;10days-75mg ;10days-25mg
    also got my fish oils as they are my daily suplements.

    so question is, should I even out the numbers or stay as it is?
    It is gonna be my first PCT and that's the protocol of PCT i found(after searching quite a bit)
    StayHumble - StayHungry.

  9. #9
    Elite Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    北広島
    Posts
    2,663
    Thanks
    2,427
    Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,530 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    so.. my PCT is gonna be around 3 weeks and im stacking

    Nolvadex day1-60mg ; 10days-40mg ; 7days-20mg
    Chlomid day1-200mg ;10days-75mg ;10days-25mg
    also got my fish oils as they are my daily suplements.

    so question is, should I even out the numbers or stay as it is?
    It is gonna be my first PCT and that's the protocol of PCT i found(after searching quite a bit)
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Yes you need 50mg of Clomid every day for 30 days and 20mg nolva every day for 30 days. A few weeks after that get bloodwork done.
    Your question was answered.

    You should be on fish oil year round and higher dose on cycle.

    Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren


  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    andy (05-08-2018)

  11. #10
    Member andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Your question was answered.

    You should be on fish oil year round and higher dose on cycle.
    ups.. sorry missed it somehow.))

    im taking 1000mg a fish oil daily year around, and when I started my cycle i double the dose and same doing on my PCT, would that be enough in your opinion?
    StayHumble - StayHungry.

  12. #11
    Elite Jin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    北広島
    Posts
    2,663
    Thanks
    2,427
    Thanked 3,327 Times in 1,530 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andy View Post
    ups.. sorry missed it somehow.))

    im taking 1000mg a fish oil daily year around, and when I started my cycle i double the dose and same doing on my PCT, would that be enough in your opinion?
    Not enough.

    Here is a highly technical article on the subject. I suggest you skip to the last 3 paragraphs for the info you are looking for:

    https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threa...Omega-6-3-data

    I take 12grams of fish oil a day on cycle and that puts me within Mr.R's guidelines.

    I find it lowers my blood pressure at higher doses

    Blood, sweat and years.
    *and tren


  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Jin For This Useful Post:

    andy (05-08-2018)

  14. #12
    Member andy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Not enough.



    Here is a highly technical article on the subject. I suggest you skip to the last 3 paragraphs for the info you are looking for:


    I take 12grams of fish oil a day on cycle and that puts me within Mr.R's guidelines.

    I find it lowers my blood pressure at higher doses

    This ir really useful ,thanks a lot!!
    StayHumble - StayHungry.

Similar Threads

  1. Last Pin comin up, do I really need Hcg in PCT?
    By AlphaD in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-13-2013, 08:20 PM
  2. aggressive pct vs regular pct with hcg blast
    By Hero Swole in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-21-2013, 07:17 AM
  3. need some pct
    By jyoung8j in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-29-2012, 03:47 PM
  4. Need your input on what i need to buy for pct!
    By CUTTING_DOWN in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-29-2012, 04:02 PM
  5. hows this cycle look...PCT need tweeking?
    By cranium85 in forum Anabolic Steroid Cycle Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-12-2012, 10:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •