Boldenon ace question

Reaction score
I got some bold ace that was thrown into my package. I was warned about pip . How bad is it what are the effects of the compound? Thanks

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Bold cyp? Never heard of bold ace.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
I got some bold ace that was thrown into my package. I was warned about pip . How bad is it what are the effects of the compound? Thanks

Everyone reacts different take it easy do a little see how you do

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Haven't seen anyone using bold ace. Bold prop I believe is the ester that a bunch of the old timers have great PIP stories about. Pin .5cc by itself and see what happens. Let us know.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I’m running bold cyp at the moment. From what I’ve researched that was preferred over prop due to the pip. I haven’t heard anything about ace but if you can’t handle it give bold cyp a try.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep us posted plz, very curious about this one

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No such compound as Bold Ace, most likely its Bold Prop being advertised as Bold Ace or worse yet some unknown compound....Either way any short ester Bold product will result in a very painful shot......

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I’ve heard horror stories of bold prop. Wonder what makes it be such a ****.

Reaction score
The compound is Boldenone so same effects as EQ. It is attached to a short acting ester with half life of 3 days.

I have seen this "short acting" EQ before being offered. Any good chemist can attach a compound to any ester.

You can draw and mix with your Test to help with PIP if too bad or try warming slightly before injection.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
normal EQ always made my tes PIP better. i would bet you have prop here, not ace.

Aoutest

Reaction score

It's unmanageable. I love the idea of short estered Boldenone but it isn't usable IMO. I pinned it ED for a week and it was terrible; had got bail It makes Test Base seem comfortable and pleasant. Can;t imagine pinning enough to make a difference. Bold Cyp can be a literal pain in the ass too but nothing like its Ace cousin.