clenbuterol

andy

Elite
Reaction score
how good or bad is this compound to add to your cutting cycle ?
ive read some stuff but i'd like to hear some experienced people mention they opinions.

love from Latvia!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not a fan personally. The chattering teeth and shaky hands. Cramps. Just not for me but my issue is a huge appetite. So an appetite suppressant just works better in my case.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Clenbuterol can be effective if used properly. But it can also be ineffective and dangerous if not

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Personally I love it. Works great for me. I don't get the jitters like some do. Like Seek said, you have to use it properly. Your body becomes accustomed to the dosage and you have to increase. I always start low does and increment up. I use that with T3 when cutting.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Personally I love it. Works great for me. I don't get the jitters like some do. Like Seek said, you have to use it properly. Your body becomes accustomed to the dosage and you have to increase. I always start low does and increment up. I use that with T3 when cutting.

Can you walk us thru how you ramp up?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
When taking the clen, I start at 40mcg a day. I stay at that for about three weeks, depending on how I feel then I go up to 80mcg a day. That usually does the trick. I don't feel any jitters at all. The last time I did this, I started with 40mcg clen and 25mcg T3, both in the morning on an empty stomach. When I increased the clen to 80 I also increased the T3 to 50. When coming off T3, you should tapper, not just stop. I would cut my dosage in half twice before stopping. Hope that helps some.

MT

Chillinlow

Reaction score
When taking the clen, I start at 40mcg a day. I stay at that for about three weeks, depending on how I feel then I go up to 80mcg a day. That usually does the trick. I don't feel any jitters at all. The last time I did this, I started with 40mcg clen and 25mcg T3, both in the morning on an empty stomach. When I increased the clen to 80 I also increased the T3 to 50. When coming off T3, you should tapper, not just stop. I would cut my dosage in half twice before stopping. Hope that helps some.

MT

you say after 3 weeks you increased to 80mcg, how long did you run that for?

when did you start noticing a physical change in your body ?

New Threads