Compound pharmacy thoughts (test blend)

Reaction score
Found a doctor local to me who hooked it up. Never have done any form of injectables so I don’t know what to expect. Wondering if any of you have any experience with test blends from a compound pharmacy. It’s cypionate 200mg/prop 50mg per 1 ml. He started me off low with a script for 1ml per week for 12 weeks. Should I get a oral to stack it with? Will the oral show up on a blood test? Any input appreciated.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oral steroids will effect other markers in yer bloodwork (FHS, LH, E2) which, if yer doctor is paying attention, will tip them off that yer using some form of exogenous hormones.

Orals *WILL* shut down yer natural Test production as well.

If ye never done injectables before, I'd run the compound script as intended to see how yer body reacts and not add anything else.

250 Mg is just on the high side of a TRT dose, but it will still shut ye down. Ye have PCT covered for after yer 12 weeks or ye planning on staying on TRT? How old are ye?

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A doc with a scrip?

Reaction score
Yea we have pct planned. He mentioned clomid and hcg. I go back to see him in a few weeks. Taking blood every now and then as well. We did blood work last time so we have bases line results. Everything came back great but the test was a little low. I’m 30 years old turning 31 in September.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
A ****ing doc scripted you for a test blend and pct? Sounds nice and all but I would run away.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is a bit odd the doc prescribed a cycle. ��

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test Cyp is not a blend.....I dont think this noob knows what he is taking about....There are a few doctors around the country writing scripts for TC, Adex, HCG, Clomid.....But highly unlikely to someone who is 31 and close to normal test levels.....I call BS to this post.....

Reaction score
Test Cyp is not a blend.....I dont think this noob knows what he is taking about....There are a few doctors around the country writing scripts for TC, Adex, HCG, Clomid.....But highly unlikely to someone who is 31 and close to normal test levels.....I call BS to this post.....

Not to sound like a dick but please refer back to the post. It’s a blend of cyp and prop. Lab reports show 200/50mg per 1ml.

I got got his information from a friend who had good results with him. I would have bought from someone off the street but I didn’t want to risk it being fake or wonder what else it might be so yeah I called the guy up.

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Not to sound like a dick but please refer back to the post. It’s a blend of cyp and prop. Lab reports show 200/50mg per 1ml.

I got got his information from a friend who had good results with him. I would have bought from someone off the street but I didn’t want to risk it being fake or wonder what else it might be so yeah I called the guy up.

Post a pic of the test never seen that type test from the pharmacy

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea we have pct planned. He mentioned clomid and hcg. I go back to see him in a few weeks. Taking blood every now and then as well. We did blood work last time so we have bases line results. Everything came back great but the test was a little low. I’m 30 years old turning 31 in September.

So this isn't TRT? This is a doctor prescribed cycle?

Reaction score
Photo has been edited to cover up personal info but everything else is there.

Attachments

• AFE12E36-D262-46D0-82F3-03AE0E7FA59C.jpg
    AFE12E36-D262-46D0-82F3-03AE0E7FA59C.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 14
Reaction score
So this isn't TRT? This is a doctor prescribed cycle?

Test came back in 300s on blood work. Going to try to get it up to 1200s. It’s a “wellness” doctor. I’m guessing what everyone is getting confused about is my question about adding a oral to it. I’ll be doing 250mg a week for the next 12 weeks.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Test came back in 300s on blood work. Going to try to get it up to 1200s. It’s a “wellness” doctor. I’m guessing what everyone is getting confused about is my question about adding a oral to it. I’ll be doing 250mg a week for the next 12 weeks.

I'm not sure your "wellness" doctor is really concerned about your wellness.

TRT is a life long commitment. Once you're on it, you're on it. It's not something that you cycle off, do PCT, and cycle back on. Also, that's a really high starting dose. Most doctor's will start at 100mg/ week, see how you react, and readjust. The goal should of TRT is to keep your testosterone in the normal range; not exceed it.

You may be doing trt with a wink and a nod, which may be your prerogative, but if you're truly into it for therapy, I'd suggest you find a new dr.

I know this doesn't answer your original questions, but would hate to see you started on the wrong path if you're going down this road for therapeutic purposes.

Reaction score
I'm not sure your "wellness" doctor is really concerned about your wellness.

TRT is a life long commitment. Once you're on it, you're on it. It's not something that you cycle off, do PCT, and cycle back on. Also, that's a really high starting dose. Most doctor's will start at 100mg/ week, see how you react, and readjust. The goal should of TRT is to keep your testosterone in the normal range; not exceed it.

You may be doing trt with a wink and a nod, which may be your prerogative, but if you're truly into it for therapy, I'd suggest you find a new dr.

I know this doesn't answer your original questions, but would hate to see you started on the wrong path if you're going down this road for therapeutic purposes.

Mainly using it cause like I said I didn’t trust anyone who said they had sources. I’d rather it be legit. I let him know my intentions and he was cool with it. Not a life long commitment.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So your question really boils down to whether you should run an oral with your cycle?

I think it boils down to:
- Will your "wellness" dr. care if your blood work comes back and isn't what he expected based on what he scripted you? (See NbleSavage's post)
- Is this your first cycle? If so you'll want to discover who you react to testosterone independently or other anabolics since it will likely form the base of any other cycle you do.

Reaction score
So your question really boils down to whether you should run an oral with your cycle?

I think it boils down to:
- Will your "wellness" dr. care if your blood work comes back and isn't what he expected based on what he scripted you? (See NbleSavage's post)
- Is this your first cycle? If so you'll want to discover who you react to testosterone independently or other anabolics since it will likely form the base of any other cycle you do.

Exactly.
I ran tbol only when I was 22 at 60mg ED and wanted to know if adding that would be a good idea or not. Also wanted to know what orals would look like on blood work just in case he seemed to mind once he saw them.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
any pros or cons compared to grape seed or cotton seed? I don’t know if it’s true or not but I also heard some people use mct oil now too?

Ethyl Oleate is not used as a carrier oil, its used as a solvent.....Grape Seed, cotton, MCT are carrier oils....If this compound pharmacy is using EO as a carrier I would run the opposite direction. And a pharmacy would not create a custom formulation using some other type of carrier oil not used in the Pharm Industry....It also makes zero sense to use a long and short acting ester for TRT. So many red flags in this thread......

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
doctors don't prescribe test c with prop, never heard of this approved by the FDA, this is a strange new method to me, I've seen var test c, nowadays not even hgh is considered part of scrip since FDA now is controlling hgh.

New Threads