Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 579 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted5.0 View Post
    Test came back in 300s on blood work. Going to try to get it up to 1200s. It’s a “wellness” doctor. I’m guessing what everyone is getting confused about is my question about adding a oral to it. I’ll be doing 250mg a week for the next 12 weeks.
    I'm not sure your "wellness" doctor is really concerned about your wellness.

TRT is a life long commitment. Once you're on it, you're on it. It's not something that you cycle off, do PCT, and cycle back on. Also, that's a really high starting dose. Most doctor's will start at 100mg/ week, see how you react, and readjust. The goal should of TRT is to keep your testosterone in the normal range; not exceed it.

You may be doing trt with a wink and a nod, which may be your prerogative, but if you're truly into it for therapy, I'd suggest you find a new dr.

I know this doesn't answer your original questions, but would hate to see you started on the wrong path if you're going down this road for therapeutic purposes.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dk8594 View Post
    I'm not sure your "wellness" doctor is really concerned about your wellness.

TRT is a life long commitment. Once you're on it, you're on it. It's not something that you cycle off, do PCT, and cycle back on. Also, that's a really high starting dose. Most doctor's will start at 100mg/ week, see how you react, and readjust. The goal should of TRT is to keep your testosterone in the normal range; not exceed it.

You may be doing trt with a wink and a nod, which may be your prerogative, but if you're truly into it for therapy, I'd suggest you find a new dr.

I know this doesn't answer your original questions, but would hate to see you started on the wrong path if you're going down this road for therapeutic purposes.

Mainly using it cause like I said I didn’t trust anyone who said they had sources. I’d rather it be legit. I let him know my intentions and he was cool with it. Not a life long commitment.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,168 Times in 579 Posts
    So your question really boils down to whether you should run an oral with your cycle?

I think it boils down to:
    - Will your "wellness" dr. care if your blood work comes back and isn't what he expected based on what he scripted you? (See NbleSavage's post)
    - Is this your first cycle? If so you'll want to discover who you react to testosterone independently or other anabolics since it will likely form the base of any other cycle you do.

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,035 Posts
    **** that combo, would never touch anything made with EO.....

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

Dbolitarian (05-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dk8594 View Post
    So your question really boils down to whether you should run an oral with your cycle?

I think it boils down to:
    - Will your "wellness" dr. care if your blood work comes back and isn't what he expected based on what he scripted you? (See NbleSavage's post)
    - Is this your first cycle? If so you'll want to discover who you react to testosterone independently or other anabolics since it will likely form the base of any other cycle you do.

Exactly.
    I ran tbol only when I was 22 at 60mg ED and wanted to know if adding that would be a good idea or not. Also wanted to know what orals would look like on blood work just in case he seemed to mind once he saw them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyingdragon View Post
    **** that combo, would never touch anything made with EO.....
    any pros or cons compared to grape seed or cotton seed? I don’t know if it’s true or not but I also heard some people use mct oil now too?

"There is no litter in my litter box" Phil L
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,158 Times in 1,035 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boosted5.0 View Post
    any pros or cons compared to grape seed or cotton seed? I don’t know if it’s true or not but I also heard some people use mct oil now too?
    Ethyl Oleate is not used as a carrier oil, its used as a solvent.....Grape Seed, cotton, MCT are carrier oils....If this compound pharmacy is using EO as a carrier I would run the opposite direction. And a pharmacy would not create a custom formulation using some other type of carrier oil not used in the Pharm Industry....It also makes zero sense to use a long and short acting ester for TRT. So many red flags in this thread......

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flyingdragon For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (05-10-2018),snake (05-10-2018)

Banned
    Thanks
    doctors don't prescribe test c with prop, never heard of this approved by the FDA, this is a strange new method to me, I've seen var test c, nowadays not even hgh is considered part of scrip since FDA now is controlling hgh.

Thanks
    Seems like EO gets mixed reviews everywhere. I’ve done some googling and it looks like others have had the same blend but at a lower dose.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,509 Times in 3,245 Posts
    With regard to your oral question, walk before you run.
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesnít work hard.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to snake For This Useful Post:

Boosted5.0 (05-10-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by snake View Post
    With regard to your oral question, walk before you run.
    Are orals really that big of a deal? Even something as mild as anavar or tbol?

It it sounds like great advice and I’ll definitly remember that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12