Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chillinlow View Post
    i donít get your PSA theory usually trt raises your PSA ,

Now FSH, trt May lower that
    I wouldn't say I have a theory as to why this happened exactly with my psa. I agree that usally your psa goes up a little after starting trt from what I read. My thinking in simple terms is giving your body what it needs in all areas to run efficiently helps it run better and under less stress.

My prostate is definitely healthier though numbers aside on just the fact my 37 year old ass doesn't wake up in the middle of the night to pee once anymore and when I do pee now during the day it sounds like a garden hose lol.

Which is what worries me when I hear people like this guy say he doesn't think he's that bad. When bad starts very slowly and builds up over time you don't realize how much you actually lost when it happens so slow. Don't mean to sound like a dick, I'm glad he doesn't feel bad, but maybe he just never experienced what feeling great really is either. Cause I never did till I started trt.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WrenchHead80 For This Useful Post:

automatondan (05-11-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 586 Posts
    Well said.
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

Thanks
    Hi Viduss,

Yes, 264 is low for Test. The "clinical" normal range for a man is 300-1080 ng/dL. I've had some of my clients crashed at 29 ng/dL. If you choose this route, the physician will not let you get above 1200 ng/dL, and that's if they really like you. Most of them will keep you in the 700-800 ng/dL range. And again, this is all dependent on how you feel. I suggest Free and Total testosterone to see your bioavilability, this include the SBGH (sex binding globulin hormone).

Hope this helps
    Know Your Numbers

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lab Lady For This Useful Post:

dk8594 (05-15-2018)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,007 Times in 586 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lab Lady View Post
    Hi Viduss,

Yes, 264 is low for Test. The "clinical" normal range for a man is 300-1080 ng/dL. I've had some of my clients crashed at 29 ng/dL. If you choose this route, the physician will not let you get above 1200 ng/dL, and that's if they really like you. Most of them will keep you in the 700-800 ng/dL range. And again, this is all dependent on how you feel. I suggest Free and Total testosterone to see your bioavilability, this include the SBGH (sex binding globulin hormone).

Hope this helps
    Thanks, I have a consultation with a local clinic tomorrow. They’re a little friendlier with the script...
    ďThe only natural test-boosters I know of that work are compound lifting, steaks, and looking at boobies...Ē -Dan

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123