Water and Fat difference between both

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I myself a victim of fluctuation up and down on water and fat in my body causing weight gain and bloat, I already know this from experience but I like to hear it again, how do I tell the difference? which is greater Fat versus water in weight gain total?

so I would like to hear from you my Knowledgeable members here in UGBB.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I preach this time and time again; measurements. Water seems to bloat me all over. Fat seems to have only a few places it likes to hind. Well... hind is not the best word to use because it's easily seen.

The wedding ring test is another one. Not much fat in my fingers. If it's water, my hands will get slightly puffy and the wedding rings comes off a little harder.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I preach this time and time again; measurements. Water seems to bloat me all over. Fat seems to have only a few places it likes to hind. Well... hind is not the best word to use because it's easily seen.

The wedding ring test is another one. Not much fat in my fingers. If it's water, my hands will get slightly puffy and the wedding rings comes off a little harder.

This ^^ I do notice a water retention when I wake up in the morning, I see myself in the mirror and I'm not that vascular, adding more water helps me get more vascular.

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Water never made me fat....lol

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
It's okey! But I would like to know too much water is good or bad for human?

Too much of anything is bad for the human body.

You can die from lack of water.

You can die from drinking too much water.

Reaction score
It's okey! But I would like to know too much water is good or bad for human?

Hello, I'm new here, but I'm not a youngster. In response to your question, I, perhaps, help.
Water have a density of a average 1 kg per liter, pee, which is a bit salty or sweet, if you have diabetes, is a bit more heavier per liter, 1.045 kg/L.
Your body need to have a water balance, and like someone said here up to a gallon a day is not an issue, unless you have other issues like kidney overloaded because so much other things we are taking, sometimes simple things like our creatine and protein. They all get processed one time or another in the kidneys.
Now, if you see signs of face, feet or hand swallowing, please stop taking everything and drink water, if gets worse, go to an emergency immediately, your kidneys are shut down.
Pure water causes extreme problems, like deaths, because you end up diluting your blood and destruction of cells can be possible, by simply taking too much pure water. An isotonic solution is preferred, and even used when you have a hang out and go-to the hospital, Normal salide is what they inject straight into your veins.
Heavy water is an issue too, with too much salts and sugars, sometimes both together, like energy drinks, most of them. You will absorb more water and retain that in your interstissue space, that space between a cell and another cell, full of plasma, that's when you get bloated and edemas appear everywhere.
I hope I have helped, if so, please give an ok, tumbs up or support. I am new and what to help.

New Threads