Test E cycle question regarding pct

Reaction score
Hello again fellas and ladies..
had a question because of conflict between personal research and advice from my source who also pins.
I was under the impression that you should run some type of pct during cycle but my buddy says I don’t need it till the end of cycle. So which is best. This is first cycle btw.
Lil info
Im currently on my third shot (Mon/Fri am’s) of Test E only 300mg each shot. Also have win tabs for the back end of cycle. Thanks in advance for any advice.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
PCT is done at the end of cycle (Post Cycle Therapy). You could choose to run HCG during cycle which is supposed to help recovery.

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
PCT stands for POST CYCLE THERAPY. :) So you do it POST. :)

The reason for even taking this I am sure you already know. Putting test in your body, triggers your system to stop creating its own. With that in mind there would be no need to take during the cycle since you are still administering external source of test. Make sense?

You have AI on hand?

MO

Reaction score
PCT stands for POST CYCLE THERAPY. :) So you do it POST. :)

The reason for even taking this I am sure you already know. Putting test in your body, triggers your system to stop creating its own. With that in mind there would be no need to take during the cycle since you are still administering external source of test. Make sense?

You have AI on hand?

MO
I have Nolva on hand. Thanks

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What would you suggest?

I would suggest get some Aromasin or arimidex. You can either use from the start or have it on hand in case you do need it. Do some more research into using an AI properly and how to read bloodwork which you should be doing with the cycle. Lots of threads here to read

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello again fellas and ladies..
had a question because of conflict between personal research and advice from my source who also pins.
I was under the impression that you should run some type of pct during cycle but my buddy says I don’t need it till the end of cycle. So which is best. This is first cycle btw.
Lil info
Im currently on my third shot (Mon/Fri am’s) of Test E only 300mg each shot. Also have win tabs for the back end of cycle. Thanks in advance for any advice.

Ok, let's see if we can get you straightened out. Lay out your cycle plans for us, detailing what you're planning on taking on what weeks along with your stats to include age, height, weight, bf%, and years of experience in the gym. Provide your diet/macro information. Tell us how much of each compound/product you have on hand to include the test, winny, and nolva.

We will need to know your goals with the cycle prior to really providing any advice outside of the newbie dum dum questions.

First Impressions:
1. You're young, inexperienced, and jumped on board to doing something you don't understand at all because your buddy/source said it would be fine.
2. You need an AI (aromatase inhibitor) on hand. You may or may not need to use it.
3. Winny sucks elephant assholes to use. I would not personally use it especially as a new user.
4. You're running a very low amount of testosterone, almost TRT type level. I know guys that cruise at this or more on a weekly basis.

New Threads