Do You Think That Test Flu Exists?

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Curious what the bros opinions on this topic is. I've seen people deny that it exists and others swear by it.

Me personally, if it does exist, I got hit with it yesterday to a crazy level that made me feel like death. Let's hear your opinions.

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
First time I ran test prop almost every night I’d get feverish, hot as fck, night sweats and felt so shity to the point where I was like damn I’m just gunna end this cycle. It lasted a few weeks until my body got used to the ester I guess.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Must be a “body” thing as usual....I never had an issue with the test

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
yes, have had it twice, sucks ballz

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Yep....sucks.

Ive never experienced it with single ester but a few times with blends. Probably could have avoided it with more frequent injections.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
First time I ran test prop almost every night I’d get feverish, hot as fck, night sweats and felt so shity to the point where I was like damn I’m just gunna end this cycle. It lasted a few weeks until my body got used to the ester I guess.

Same experience with me on test phenol prop

that going on and giant injection site knotts

felt like I had a rubber mallet imbedded sideways

in my ass cheek couldn't even sit down

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't think its the testosterone, maybe the cooker had cats and birds living in the house for 32 years....................

More likely a physiological adjustment to the compounds.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I don't think its the testosterone, maybe the cooker had cats and birds living in the house for 32 years....................

More likely a physiological adjustment to the compounds.

have personally never sneezed over a cat dog or bird even when a house reeks of it

what does trigger my allergies though is any sort of cockroach infestation

will start sneezing like crazy

thinkin out loud again

Capt'n Ron

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’ve been blasting and cruising for a few years now and have noticed feeling really shitty the first dose or two back on blast. One time especially after I nicked a vein. Had Tren in the dose too so got the cough, tried sticking my head in the freezer as advised here, seemed to help. Once I get used to the dose though typically feel great.

Intense

Reaction score
I only noticed it during my first 2-3 cycles. I believe it was due to high BA content and my body just getting acclimated to new shit I was injecting into it. Now that I cruise/blast I never notice it.

Also only experienced tren cough a handful of times, but that's when I was injecting .5-1ml at a time. Now that it's usually 10-20mg at a time I never have to deal with it.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Last Thursday I felt like death..could barely move, everything was sore, hot/cold flashes, the works. Coughing and sneezing were extremely painful, all of that lasted for a day. Over the last few days I've gradually gotten better and at this point it seems like I'm just dealing with some allergies and Benadryl is taking care of most of it for me.

Intense

Reaction score
Last Thursday I felt like death..could barely move, everything was sore, hot/cold flashes, the works. Coughing and sneezing were extremely painful, all of that lasted for a day. Over the last few days I've gradually gotten better and at this point it seems like I'm just dealing with some allergies and Benadryl is taking care of most of it for me.

Benadryl definitely seemed to help with the test flu, as well as ibuprofen.

Pretty sure my body was way overproducing histamine leading to other responses.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I finally broke down and went to the doc yesterday, he gave me a corticosteroid shot, we will see how that hits it.

Reaction score
Yes it exist, especially if you are using high doses of prop and you hit a vein. it's like a lightweight test over dose for 6/12 hours feeling sick, feverish, achy back.

New Threads