Cycle Critique?

Reaction score
My cycle:

700mgs of Deca a week (16 weeks) **I tried 400mgs of NPP before, but the size was mediocre at best, wasnt impressive to me**

1,250mgs of Test E a week (16 weeks) **anything under 1g of Test a week is very mediocre for size for me. i just respond differently to aas than most people.**

50mgs of Dianabol for 4 weeks **i tried anadrol at 100mgs a day, got literally nothing out of it. i am simply a non responder to anadrol. and yes, i had a good diet. i calculate calories/protien on a spreadsheet.**

10ius of HGH **very impressive, love HGH so far**

IGF1 LR3 40mcgs for 4 weeks Post workout **great for giving my muscles a pumped look**

25mgs of Proviron a week (16 weeks) **first time i will ever try this lol**

Support:
Milk Thistle (I tried Tudca, it seems Milk Thistle works just as well for me)

CoQ10
Aspirin

Arimidex - 0.5mgs everyday
Caber - 0.50 mgs Monday’s, 0.25mgs Fridays

Goal is bulking, and a lot of size.

Diet:
4000 calories + 230g of Protien

1 Gallon of milk a day
2 Scoops of protien
130grams of chicken
3 Tbsp of BBQ Sauce
Two Eggs

Stats:
5’9
215 lbs, 17% bodyfat

Genetic strong points: chest, back, biceps, triceps

Genetic weak points: shoulders, neck, forearms

Last edited:
Reaction score
I would post a picture of myself from my last bulk, but this website wont allow it, as i am a new user

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Thats a LOT of gear for someone your size. I got to 240 on less than half of what you are on (with no hgh and igf) and im no genetic freak. And a non responder to 100mg of drol? You had fake drol for sure. 50mg had me smashing PB's and killer heart burn.

Not trying to piss on your parade bro, but some other aspect of training/diet/rest needs to be addressed. Id use less gear and use the money saved to invest in a good coach

Reaction score
Thats a LOT of gear for someone your size. I got to 240 on less than half of what you are on (with no hgh and igf) and im no genetic freak. And a non responder to 100mg of drol? You had fake drol for sure. 50mg had me smashing PB's and killer heart burn.

Not trying to piss on your parade bro, but some other aspect of training/diet/rest needs to be addressed. Id use less gear and use the money saved to invest in a good coach

that's exactly the problem though haha i did exactly what a lot of people suggested. basically the same regurgitated shit, like "Use 600mgs of test and 25mgs of dbol" or "use 400mgs of tren and 250mgs of test"

honestly, i got nothing out of 400 tren, and 700mgs is my sweet spot. as i said, i just react differently than most people. my diet was accurate, as well as my training. i use Microsoft excel spreadsheet for accurate calorie/protien intake. trust me i know what im doing haha

less gear is just a waste of money for me. lastly, no, the anadrol was not fake. i used a very reliable source and got a blood test confirming i had oxymetholone in my body. i just dont respond to it man.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
Post up your diet and training and hopefully more guys will chime in

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
400 NPP is not bad but a little light so don't think that NPP is not a good compound. If you pinned it like the 700 Deca that you're talking about, you would see better results. NPP is good, the volume you need becomes the problem especially when you're pinning all those other volumes.

Did you say that you got nothing out of 400mg/wk of Tren?

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quite a bit, no judgement here.
Good luck, that's some shit bro

Is your igf legit?

herrsauce

Reaction score
I am curious about the serum oxymetholone test that you had done. What testing lab did you have run the test, and how did you obtain the order?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Yeah, I'd like to actually see the diet and the training. Not getting anything out of less than a gram of test or 400 tren points leads me to think that there are issue with bunk gear, your diet, and/or your work ethic in the gym. I didn't see how old you were or how long you've been training in your post either.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
700mg of deca.. didnt do shit... not to sure what to say.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That is a shitload of gear man. I can't run more than a gram of real test before I feel like crap. 750 is a good spot for me.

On deca (my fave) I like to run around 500-600mg so you're not too far off there. I have to agree with the other guys, you should be able to grow with less gear assuming that diet and work ethic are good.

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not gonna lie the two egg thing kinda got me lol

Reactions: DF

Chillinlow

Reaction score
Two eggs is that egg whites only cause that could be your problem need the egg yolk for that bulk cycle

New Threads