fullness in calves and legs

Reaction score
I'm on week 2 of a 250 test e only cycle. I jumped rope this morning since I'm still sore from my last workout, and I noticed that my legs and especially my calves felt REALLY full. When I was done it almost looked like there was a small bulge on my left calf. This feels like a sign of water retention. Is this common for a test e only cycle? I otherwise have no other symptoms, nipple, sex drive, definition, everything else feels normal, just really full feeling in legs. I was wondering if increasing my AI would help with the fullness since it feels like water retention. Not sure what else would cause that since it doesn't normally happen from jump roping for me.

Reaction score
I think it's just lactic acid buildup. Doesn't appear to be anything like edema. My calves don't normally get a pump from jumping rope though. It went away now that It's been a little while jumping. It definitely felt really hard when I would squeeze it, just like any other pump. Only happens during exercise.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
On week 2 means you got one week in and on 250 Test E, nothing is happening.... yet. Relax.

One another note; how sure are you that you need and AI on 250 test? Not that some guys don't need it but they are few and far in between.

Last edited:

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
On week 2 means you got one week in and on 250 Test E, nothing is happening.... yet. Relax.

I'll echo what Snake said. A first cycle is exciting and terrifying. You're going to attribute all kinds of sh*t to your first cycle that you'll look back on in a year from now and realize was just a mind F*^k. You're going to be learning a lot. Take note of those things that warrant a freak out and those that don't. At 500mg a week, most items are going to fall into the "don't warrant a freak out" category.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Agree with dk and snakey snoo.

Step 1: Relax.

This is just a hormone, if it did cause some amount of water gain its not permanent. At this point in the game you will have seen zero effects outside of your own nervousness. You're doing this to effectively create changes in your body, and it will do just that. Just don't think that the sky is falling any time a change comes along.

Step 2: Refer to Step 1.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
One last thing MD, get your ass back here during and after your cycle and let us know how it's going.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
on a side note, you had a good calve workout, beat those calves with high concentration reps.

New Threads