Let's talk blood work - who's your lab?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've read good reviews elsewhere about PrivatemedLabs.com

Who do you go to outside of your GP for blood testing, what kind of panels do they run and how much do they charge you?

For example: PrivateMedLabs runs the "Male Anti-Aging" screen for right around $150 after an easily obtained 15% discount code which covers the following:

Cholesterol, total; high-density lipoprotein (HDL) cholesterol; low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol (calculation); triglycerides; very low-density lipoprotein (VLDL) cholesterol (calculation); Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; Estradiol, Sensitive; IGF-1; A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; Testosterone, Serum; Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA), Serum;Free Thyroxine Index (FTI);Thyroxine (T4); Thyroid Hormone Binding Ratio (T3 Uptake); Thyroid-Stimulating Hormone (TSH)

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
My doctor for stuff like that bro, GH PML.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My doctor for stuff like that bro, GH PML.

No doubt, that's best (using your GP).

For those who are outside their doctor's care - perhaps a self-administered TRT situation (hypothetically speaking of course :) ) who's your choice of lab?

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the site your'e looking for is http://www.privatemdlabs.com

I haven't used it, but have heard of many people using it, and you can just go into their clinic close by get blood drawn, and they email you the results.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think the site your'e looking for is http://www.privatemdlabs.com

I haven't used it, but have heard of many people using it, and you can just go into their clinic close by get blood drawn, and they email you the results.

That's the one, Bro :)

Got mine drawn there today. Pro Tip I received was to buy the "Female Hormone Panel" test on-line. It covers everything a Bro wants at half the price of the same male testing (discrimination much? /Menopausal bitterness)

Cheers!

- Savage

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup privatemd. Then get ur blood drawn at labcorp

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ok I'm trying to get this done guys and I need your help. Which test do I get? The female hormone panel? What else do I need to have tested?

Reaction score
Privatemdlabs.com $50.99......... Do you know of something better? Have to get my bloods 2 weeks.

Hard2Gain

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone have a discount code they wunna share?

New Threads