Checking things out

Reaction score
Hello just introducing myself and yes I spelt my favorite movie/username wrong. Coffee hasn't kicked in yet my apologies.
Have been training on and off most of my life, was a competitive athlete way back in the day.(Sucks getting old) I stand 6'4 and sit around 245 but feel weak in the gym atm. Look forward to learning and researching here. Thanks Resdogg

Last edited:

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Let me be the first to welcome.you you are.definitely in the right place brother.
One of the best boards imo
Tons of.info and.experience here.

mugzy

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome Resdogg. What sport did you compete in?.... yes it sucks getting old :)

Reaction score
Welcome Resdogg. What sport did you compete in?.... yes it sucks getting old :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Played the pigskin, haven't used Aas since. Thinking about hopping back on test and possibly gh but in no rush.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Fight that age with all you got. Do not go quietly into the night!

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Played the pigskin, haven't used Aas since. Thinking about hopping back on test and possibly gh but in no rush.
Taking your time is a good idea. My guess would be when you did it back in college you didn't know much of shit about it. Take the time and research, good place to do it here. Welcome.

Reaction score
Taking your time is a good idea. My guess would be when you did it back in college you didn't know much of shit about it. Take the time and research, good place to do it here. Welcome.
You are absolutely correct! Unfortunately "google" was not born yet. Haha Was naive, eating pink thai's like tic-tacs and shooting Omnadren/ Deca like water.

Last edited:

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone who goes 6’4” 245 and played football gets a pass for desecrating the spelling of a Tarantino flick, even one as old as yourself.

Welcome to the board.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome brother, one of my favorite films as well. Kill Bill is up there, along with Django if we are talking Tarantino specifically...

Reaction score
Django was well done & True Romance is definitely a classic. Gary Oldman as Drexl Spivey is bad ass!

New Threads