12 Week Cutting Cycle. Test/Tren and Anavar.

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot]Hello All,[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Looking for some advice here.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I’m 6’2”, 194lbs and 28% Body Fat.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I’ve previously done anavar and winstrol but never jabbed.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]I plan to do a 12 week cycle. With the main focus being to cut and build lean muscle. Calories around 2300-2700 per day (Carb cycling High, Medium and Low days). My macros split is around 50/25/25 Protein/Carbs/Fat.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]This is what I was thinking about running[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Week 1-12: Test E 500mg [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Week 4-12: Tren E 250mg [/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Week 1-12: Arimidex 0.25-0.5mg EOD[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Week 8-12: Anavar 100mg ED[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]PCT[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Week 12-16: Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]What do you guys think to this cycle?[/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]Feedback is appreciated[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot]GT[/FONT][/FONT]

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
Looking for some advice here.
I’m 6’2”, 194lbs and 28% Body Fat.
I’ve previously done anavar and winstrol but never jabbed.
I plan to do a 12 week cycle. With the main focus being to cut and build lean muscle. Calories around 2300-2700 per day (Carb cycling High, Medium and Low days). My macros split is around 50/25/25 Protein/Carbs/Fat.

This is what I was thinking about running
Week 1-12: Test E 500mg
Week 4-12: Tren E 250mg
Week 1-12: Arimidex 0.25-0.5mg EOD
Week 8-12: Anavar 100mg ED
PCT
Week 12-16: Clomid 50/50/50/50 and Nolvadex 40/40/20/20

What do you guys think to this cycle?

Feedback is appreciated
GT

So I've been looking at this for a few minutes now thinking about how to respond. For starters, post up an intro thread in the new members sections and let the gang get to know you. Also check out the stickie on doing your first cycle. Even though you've done winny and anavar you'll find a lot of this helpful. https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/3728-First-Cycle-All-You-Need-to-Know

Secondly, at 6'2, 194lbs, 28% bf, you should still be working on building a foundation. There is still a lot of muscle to be put on your frame prior to getting ripped. There will be some who disagree with me on this, but gaining muscle while losing fat is a tall order so I'd recommend you focus more on building muscle. I woudnt recommend you go for the sumo wrestler look during your cycle, but I would recommend you give up any thoughts of 8-pack abs and focusing on building out your frame (which will require more than the 2,300 calories you have planned). You'll appear leaner just by having more muscle mass.

Thirdly, what you actually asked for.......

I'd drop the anavar. It's effects are most noticeable when you're <12% BF
I'd recommend Tren A as opposed to Tren E since Tren A will be easier for you to bail out of if this go south.
I'd hold off on the Arimdex until your blood work shows you need it.

Reaction score
Thanks for coming back to me.

I measured my BF % using one of those digital scales which I don’t believe is accurate.. I would say I am more 20-25%.

I’ve also read that you should wait 3 weeks before PCT for bloods to level out.

I have a good frame, been lifting since I were 18, Chest 42kg DB for 10, Shoulder 40kg DB for 10, Squats 140kg for 10 (Not so good :()

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you wait 3 weeks after the cycle to start pct if your using tes e or c. They are long esters and the cycle is still essentially going because they are still working. In the start of this run, the var would be the only thing working the first 10-15 days.

I would start the tren a bit earlier, 8wks of tren e isnt worth it IMHO. you do not need caber with tren if you keep your e2 right but most have trouble doing so. Being you have not inj-ed yet, tren may not be the best option either. EQ would be my choice, tren sides can be rough...even @ 250mg.

at 6'2 most here would say get to 210lbs natty and then pin this cycle. Id also consider more of a recomp cycle too, you are already are under 200lbs

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
In my opinion, I would focus on diet first. I would try to drop a little bf. At your height and weight, why do a cutting cycle? I would focus on cleaning up the diet for a couple months, then do a real cycle to put on some muscle.

Reaction score
Because I’m planning on getting ripped for a holiday in September, that’s why I’m cutting. That’s why I was think about doing 8 weeks Lean Muscle building and then 4 weeks cutting with var

Reaction score
Thanks, and your thoughts on the stack?
Test E, with/or without Tren and would you run var to dry the look

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Where do people get gear cuts fat? I must have missed that in years of reading

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I say this shit all the time..You want to come into a cycle already inshape (ripped/big) ...going into a cycle at 28% bf is pointless and a waste of juice..Drop that to 12% everyone is 12% on the boards anyway..Go into the cycle already getting the bullshit bf% down so u can get to work building muscle

Last edited:
Reaction score
First of all FOok u very much for being 6’2”.... second pound on the iron for a couple years longer figure out your diet and how your body works then hit that cycle. My 2 cents...

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
the tren train is a few more stations down the line. test only first, then you can move onto a two compound cycle for your second, still not tren though, something like EQ or deca. IMO tren is a 4th or 5th cycle compound

Reaction score
So I’ve decided to buy some calipers and do my body percentage accurately as it appears to be such an issue, I don’t believe I’m 29%, and blame my cheap scales at home. I will report back with my findings.

My diet is spot on, I have calculated my macros taking into consideration TDEE.

Obviously I will need to reconsider if I do cycle, I’ve began looking into the recomp plan as earlier suggested on the thread... but struggle to see how you get 350g of protein from raw food source and not protein shakes, I work on clients sites daily and this isn’t practical for me

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You'd be better off posting pictures here for us to evaluate your bodyfat rather than doing it yourself with calipers and no experience.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
First of all FOok u very much for being 6’2”.... second pound on the iron for a couple years longer figure out your diet and how your body works then hit that cycle. My 2 cents...

Hey Jin! Is he thanking us for being 6'2" or..............?..lol

OP Welcome to the UG!

Reactions: Jin

deejeff442

Elite
Reaction score
Protein... liquid egg whites and whole milk thats how to get alot of it...
F protein powders waste of momey and not fda checked so they can put anything on the bottle they want.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Protein... liquid egg whites and whole milk thats how to get alot of it...
F protein powders waste of momey and not fda checked so they can put anything on the bottle they want.

I don't understand why you wouldn't eat the yolks, then go and drink whole milk.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I’ve began looking into the recomp plan as earlier suggested on the thread... but struggle to see how you get 350g of protein from raw food source and not protein shakes, I work on clients sites daily and this isn’t practical for me

One bite at a time? Spongy knows his stuff and a lot of us have had great results with his plans. Whole food is just healthy in general and provides secondary micronutrients that are missing from shakes.

The main reason why I’ve enjoyed the switch is digestibility. Having lots of fast digesting meals makes your body feel so much better. If I have a low-quality shake or make a poor meal choice, I just feel bloated and sluggish compared to a truly clean whole-food diet.

Hard-work takes work.... get on it!

New Threads