First run at Mk-677... first run of anything actually...

Reaction score
toothaches are no joke. I've had some that had me rockin back and fourth in the fetal position for hours. No fun at all. So now that sarms are illegal do you plan on running a test cycle...

You are right man, this sucker has been no joke... I have been on ground chicken and beef and scrambled eggs for over a week now. It is getting better, they have me on some penicillin for another 3 days. I am finally able to deal with the pain without taking NSAID's right now. I absolutely hate taking any form of medication.

As far as the test cycle... I am going to ride this out and see where I am in 8 weeks, evaluate my goals again and move forward. I am only 31, so I may get a full blood work up at the end of the summer and see where my numbers are. Some days I am on the edge of just going all in, and then others I tell myself to keep pushing and get everything I can out of my body before going full on T cycle. I need a to come along side someone who has experience and gain some more wisdom about everything that goes with a full cycle also.

Reaction score
June 1st update (3 weeks )

Daily Dosing:
- 12.5 mg Mk 677 ( 12.5mg in 0.5ml liquid solution)
- 12.5 mg Mk 2866 "Ostarine" (12.5mg capsule)

Weight: 209 (I can tell I am holding onto some water)

Training: I continue to feel better than average, energy levels have been good. I have not had any "metrics" to measure my strength as I don't max out unless it is part of my program, just continuing on my training as scheduled. My higher percentage work feels not-so-heavy especially later in the week when I am usually smashed... i.e. 3 sets of a clean complex (hang power clean + 3 front squats) at 80% of 1-rep max felt easy.

Recovery: I again feel my recovery is slightly better, but I also feel this could still be due to improved sleep....I feel a slight decrease in DOMS after two-a-days, especially high volume hip hinge movements/squatting.

*I may start on Rad 140 along with the Ostarine and MK 677... I will document if I do.

Over all, I feel heavier during my longer training sessions/running work. I know it is only 5-7 pounds but to me 5-7 pounds in 3 weeks is a lot... and when run or doing a lot of body weight movements I can tell I am heavier. My strength is up I feel... Like 2 or 3 days in a row I feel "fresh" , like I used to after 2 days off and a lot of carbs with my tanks full of glucose, if that makes sense.

I am curious if this is more of the Ostarine or both... my body may just be responding well because I have literally never taken anything pro-hormone or PED related. I feel like a cycle of Test would make me feel like a completely different athlete, and I don't think it would take much... maybe 100-200mg a week.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
100mg a week of test may actually provide a lower total test than your current natty levels.

When you're ready to take the leap we can provide guidance.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
100mg a week of test may actually provide a lower total test than your current natty levels.

When you're ready to take the leap we can provide guidance.

Correct me if I’m reading this wrong as I’m still dealing with a tad of brain shit lol

How would adding “test” lower your test??

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Correct me if I’m reading this wrong as I’m still dealing with a tad of brain shit lol

How would adding “test” lower your test??

Anything for you.

The test he will inject isn't additive to his current natural test levels. Rather it will replace his natural levels with whatever level 100mg/wk provides. He will be shutting off his natural test and relying solely on the injection. In order to be effective a cycle must raise your test levels significantly above what they are naturally.

He's a healthy, strong young man so let's say his current natural levels are at 850. A 100mg shot puts some guys only at 400-500 in the trough. Thus effectively lowering his total test.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anything for you.

The test he will inject isn't additive to his current natural test levels. Rather it will replace his natural levels with whatever level 100mg/wk provides. He will be shutting off his natural test and relying solely on the injection. In order to be effective a cycle must raise your test levels significantly above what they are naturally.

He's a healthy, strong young man so let's say his current natural levels are at 850. A 100mg shot puts some guys only at 400-500 in the trough. Thus effectively lowering his total test.

I see, so maybe I missed how you guys adding test completely ignores your current test but lowering it is crazy....I’m sure I’ve read this before but ...you know lol

Thanks for the explanation!:)

Reactions: Jin

Intense

Reaction score
I’d like to see his blood work before ever getting on something. Jin is right, 100-200mg would probably just be a waste because his natural levels are more than likely pretty high. I like OPs mind set on starting conservative though. But there are also hyper responders that can take a very low dose and see a pretty drastic increase in total/free testosterone. I know some guys systems don’t process it efficiently and 500mg of script test only brings them up 300-500.

Reaction score
Update 7/16 ... 2 months

Good afternoon UG family, I wanted to give an update... and include some pictures. What site do you recommend hosting pictures or do you simply upload pictures to UG server?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Update 7/16 ... 2 months

Good afternoon UG family, I wanted to give an update... and include some pictures. What site do you recommend hosting pictures or do you simply upload pictures to UG server?

Imgur works well

Reaction score
7/16 update... 2 months

Dosing...

Daily Dosing:
- 12.5 mg Mk 677 ( 12.5mg in 0.5ml liquid solution)
- 12.5 mg Mk 2866 "Ostarine" (12.5mg capsule)
- 12.5 mg RAD 150 (12.5mg capsule)

I have been taking all of these after workout at 1-2pm in the afternoon prior to a meal.

Current weight... I am setting at 210. I am fairly lean but still not as lean as I typically am when I am around 200-ish. Strength is up, I will post up my total after testing next week. Overall I feel recovery has been the only thing that has given me results. I am able to train hard 5 days a week with two aerobic active recovery days instead of taking 1-2 days off completely every week. My diet has been consistent and it has been a good summer so far. No injuries and stayed healthy so that's all I can ask for.

I apologize for the shoddy bathroom picture but I am no bodybuilder and don't really know how to pose and take pictures...

IMG_8762.jpgIMG_8759.jpg

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Looking great!! I haven’t seen anyone post a lean ass back like that..frickin awesome to me cuz you are solid not some skinny ass...lol..keep it up:)

Reaction score
Looking great!! I haven’t seen anyone post a lean ass back like that..frickin awesome to me cuz you are solid not some skinny ass...lol..keep it up:)

Thank you for the encouragement. I am fairly happy with where I am at. I am hesitant to post pictures because my desire isn't a certain look but performance...metric based observation of improvement or fitness... i.e. lift heavier, run faster, move weight faster, jump higher.

I absolutely love pushing the body and mind to limits and being in a state of suffering for extended periods. It's a freedom from anything else you have going on in life, you are only focused on that training session.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the encouragement. I am fairly happy with where I am at. I am hesitant to post pictures because my desire isn't a certain look but performance...metric based observation of improvement or fitness... i.e. lift heavier, run faster, move weight faster, jump higher.

I absolutely love pushing the body and mind to limits and being in a state of suffering for extended periods. It's a freedom from anything else you have going on in life, you are only focused on that training session.

Love it....I’ve always been the same way, it’s such a great feeling:)

I think after you said that..you have your shit together so stick to it!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Nice work dude. You could probably do a show if you wanted... I know thats not your goal, but youve got great genetics and obviously a great work ethic. Good maturity in your muscles.

New Threads