Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

5/18 Update

What's up ya'll... just a brief update.

3rd day in... of course not really expecting to see or feel anything but wanted to document that I am not having any side effects per say. I have had some weird dreams the last two nights but nothing that interrupted sleep cycle.

Yesterday evening I had a volume high bar back squat session, these sessions usually cause DOMS or pretty bad soreness 2-3 days out. Curious to see if anything differs. Its obviously still very early.

Feeling well, energy is good, training has been good... by diet has been solid, may have to start meal prepping every 3 days now to keep up with meals instead of pounding a shake and carb source for one or two of my meals throughout the day....I am eating whole foods for nearly every meal aside from directly before hard metcon training.
    Nothing worth doing is ever easy

Thanks
    Would changing up your diet influence what results you may see? I.e give a false success
    When you put your heart/soul and defecation into something so passionately it's hard not to -Gibs

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Viduus For This Useful Post:

Spaz (05-21-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Viduus View Post
    Would changing up your diet influence what results you may see? I.e give a false success
    My daily macro and meal macro break down is remaining the same, Im working towards being as consistent as possible. As all of yall know, that have pushed the envelope with or without gear you know how tight diet has to be. No missed meals, sleep, recovery has to be on point.

I just wanted to doc any changes and record any and all details to best of my ability. Im not certain that replacing a meal a day from shake and carb source to whole food would change anything as long as macros are same. But this is what I will be doing now on through this run so as you said I wont manipulate results. Just recording what I am doing.

Appreciate your point you brought up, also man I enjoy lifting heavy/training and pushing the limits of the human body. Its damn awesome.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Spaz For This Useful Post:

Viduus (05-18-2018)

Thanks
    5/22 Update (1 week)

Daily Dosing:
    - 12.5 mg Mk 677 ( 12.5mg in 0.5ml liquid solution)
    - 12.5 mg Mk 2866 "Ostarine" (12.5mg capsule)

Weight: 204

Training: I have felt better than average, energy levels have been really good. Weights have felt easier to move, not necessarily "lighter" but I can move weight easier, but due to this I also feel I hit my anaerobic threshold much faster training... Therefore, I am trying to figure out how to throttle back and not push to what I usually feel or perceive is an effort to which I can maintain. I am not certain if that makes sense. It has made apparent my aerobic capacity needs work even more, which simply takes time.

Recovery: I may be recovering slightly better, but I feel this could be due to improved sleep....I feel a slight decrease in DOMS after two-a-days, especially high volume front rack/squatting sessions.

Of course it is really too early I believe to be seeing results worth documenting but overall there is no dramatic shift or change I feel or see other than improved sleep which could lead to improved recovery and performance. I am not waking up during the night at all and I feel better in the morning upon waking. My energy level hasn't decreased and I do not feel lethargic. I am not having to combat fatigue with caffeine nor am I taking any pre-workout.

To be continued... overhead work and sprint day today yeyee

Thanks
    5/24 Update

So I am fighting a freaking horrible tooth ache... the last two days have been difficult getting in all of my calories. A root canal I had done about 4 weeks ago flared up and now the Dr. has me on Penicillin 500mg/every 8 hrs. I am also chewing down NSAID's to keep pain down.

I had to change up the majority of my meals to consist of soft/easy chewable proteins and carbs like scrambled whole eggs+egg whites, over cooked rice, mashed sweet potato...

Freaking man, how can a tooth cause that much pain. Ahhh hopefully I will get some relief in the next few days.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,941 Times in 1,244 Posts
    toothaches are no joke. I've had some that had me rockin back and fourth in the fetal position for hours. No fun at all. So now that sarms are illegal do you plan on running a test cycle...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    toothaches are no joke. I've had some that had me rockin back and fourth in the fetal position for hours. No fun at all. So now that sarms are illegal do you plan on running a test cycle...
    The bill hasn’t been passed right? I thought I remember someone saying it was introduced but not passed.
    When you put your heart/soul and defecation into something so passionately it's hard not to -Gibs

Thanks
    As I stated in another post, all MK-677 did was make me sleepy AND raise my blood sugar over 100. As soon as I stopped (EDIT: 2 months later), my blood sugar tested in the 70 to 80 range, just as it always measured. Other than that, it was a VERY expensive sleeping drug.

Benefits noticed by me: NONE

Granted, after doing more research, it is possible that I received underdosed or bunk MK-677. Regardless, I won't do it again.
    Last edited by notsoswoleCPA; 05-24-2018 at 07:26 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12