2nd DNP run

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Always looking for the magic formula.

no, but there are several manufacturers, some are better, some worse. That's why I like to ask, for example sibutramine causes almost nothing, ephedrine is somehow better. but with my colleague, for example, sibutramine works harder because of the hunger stops.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
May I ask why do DNP....something amazing? Does your body stay the exact way after use forever no matter what?

If not, what’s the point and why not just do real work like train...eat properly..and cardio???

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
May I ask why do DNP....something amazing? Does your body stay the exact way after use forever no matter what?

If not, what’s the point and why not just do real work like train...eat properly..and cardio???

I gave him the benefit of the doubt recently and went into great detail about losing what he wants to lose the right way... I’m generally very understanding but this train has gone far off its tracks...

(edited to clarify I wasn’t speaking about nastasty)

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yea...I’ll never be into not doing real work..it’s been my whole life and I’ll never get stuff like this BUT...to each their own...was just looking for explanation is all ...:32 (20):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score

I royally messed up a bulk on dbol test and deca and ballooned to an unhealthy weight and fat. I had researched DNP for a long time and already had some that I had bought prior. I decided to take the plunge to get the weight off as soon as possible and it worked. Then when the fat came off I realised I had no business doing that bulk in the first place so continued dieting for 6 more weeks on a trt dose 300mg test enth every 10 days, 2iu HGH per day. I gained a few pound between my last dnp run and this one but i felt i had gained no fat but had increased muscle. So I though I would try another run. I understand I could of done it with cardio and diet alone but this does do it a lot quicker. So to answer your question yes the fat loss is amazing as for staying that way for ever I couldnt tell you, I would presume if you started bad eating habits didnt lift or do cardio afterwards then you would go straight back to where you started. However I am pretty sure if I keep up the exercise and diet the fat will stay off. Only time will tell Jen

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I gave him the benefit of the doubt recently and went into great detail about losing what he wants to lose the right way... I’m generally very understanding but this train has gone far off its tracks...

You went into great detail with myself regarding losing what I want the right way? I just looked through both my logs and didnt see that?

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thank you, great answer! I understand why people do different things for different reasons totally and respect for that.. for sure. I just find certain things that could be dangerous and just busting ass is better lol

But hey, if you know what you’re doing and also know you have to work hard... better than others:32 (20):

Good luck and stay safe...

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Thank you, great answer! I understand why people do different things for different reasons totally and respect for that.. for sure. I just find certain things that could be dangerous and just busting ass is better lol

But hey, if you know what you’re doing and also know you have to work hard... better than others:32 (20):

Good luck and stay safe...

Thanks Jen, I am definitely working hard as well not only relying on the DNP for the fat loss and have full intention of when its off its staying off and I wont be continuing using DNP as a crutch

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
which sibutramine do you use from which label? and how many you use 20mg daily? Does it reduce your appetite good?

Sphinx 15mg and I take it later in the day around 2-3pm as my cravings are worse in the evening

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
You went into great detail with myself regarding losing what I want the right way? I just looked through both my logs and didnt see that?

Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to pumperelbo. I’ve actually followed both of your logs. Anyone running DNP in Africa deserves respect lol. (Sorry for polluting your log)

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Sorry for the confusion, I was referring to pumperelbo. I’ve actually followed both of your logs. Anyone running DNP in Africa deserves respect lol. (Sorry for polluting your log)
No worrys mate I was just confused but I get where your coming from now when you explained and your defo not polluting anything, thanks for following

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Day 7 today and just weighed upon waking and i am 242.5 lb thats a little over 8.5lb in first week so I am pretty happy, I not going to change anything as its working fine.

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Sphinx 15mg and I take it later in the day around 2-3pm as my cravings are worse in the evening

Very good Results for 7 Days!

how long do they work for you? 10 hours?

Does it satisfy hunger?

Genesis and pharmacom were also good, but the effect was quickly gone.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
6 days, today is day 7 I ****ed up thought i started last wednesday but it was thursday. No idea how long the sibutramine lasts for I just take it later in the day to help evening cravings and it works wonders not cracked yet. I have once woke up at 330am and ate a low carb protein bar with me eyes still shut then went back off to sleep

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Been using taylor made DNP 250mg in a capsule was filling my next weeks pill box up and realised i only have 5 left so i opened my other pack which are taylor made 100mg and they are big round tablets. Anyone know if these are dosed the same? I might just take 2 when the time comes to be on the safe side

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been using taylor made DNP 250mg in a capsule was filling my next weeks pill box up and realised i only have 5 left so i opened my other pack which are taylor made 100mg and they are big round tablets. Anyone know if these are dosed the same? I might just take 2 when the time comes to be on the safe side

Size doesn't mean all that much. There are fillers and binders and such. They aren't labeled? Can you check with your source?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Size doesn't mean all that much. There are fillers and binders and such. They aren't labeled? Can you check with your source?
Not from here I will just air on he side of caution and take 200mg and see how I feel

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I also got that from taylormade, I took 500mg of it and it was brutally hot and all had no chance to do anything, stay at 200mg-250mg it's kritstall dnp but very potent.

I always had 3x 100mg tablets from him as well and they are very good quality, better DNP I could not find at the moment I only buy from him

taylor mades DNP is very good and legit, i find this best source for 2018

how many calories do you eat daily? do you track this via app? not eat much carbs on this DNP, you will get very hot.

Last edited: