2nd DNP run

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I also got that from taylormade, I took 500mg of it and it was brutally hot and all had no chance to do anything, stay at 200mg-250mg it's kritstall dnp but very potent.

I always had 3x 100mg tablets from him as well and they are very good quality, better DNP I could not find at the moment I only buy from him

taylor mades DNP is very good and legit, i find this best source for 2018

how many calories do you eat daily? do you track this via app? not eat much carbs on this DNP, you will get very hot.

I eat donuts and cheese cake mainly I log my calories on my fitness and usually consume between 3245 and 3250 cals a day except on Fridays when I eat fish stood on one leg. Macros are 80 10 10 carbs protein fat

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I eat donuts and cheese cake mainly I log my calories on my fitness and usually consume between 3245 and 3250 cals a day except on Fridays when I eat fish stood on one leg. Macros are 80 10 10 carbs protein fat

Crazy haha better go to 2500 Calories and eat clean so you have better Results trust me.

Do you Sweat much? I think 80% Carbs you Crazy Sweat buh

pumperalbo

Reaction score
I will bear that in mind thanks for the advice, I sweat like Bill Cosby in a playground

haha I believe you like that, drink a lot of electrolytes

do you look so spongy on TaylorMade DNP anyway? So you feel thicker than you are? I do not know but somehow I draw extremely water even though I'm at 50 grams of carb a day, just happens to me at TaylorMade DNP then have such an extremely spongy look.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
haha I believe you like that, drink a lot of electrolytes

do you look so spongy on TaylorMade DNP anyway? So you feel thicker than you are? I do not know but somehow I draw extremely water even though I'm at 50 grams of carb a day, just happens to me at TaylorMade DNP then have such an extremely spongy look.

ye i look like sponge bob square pants

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I feel with you, but the DNP is definitely TOP

Try not 500MG then you will have extremely hot

Do you also take T3?

Are you tired on the day?

do you not know how to pm (private message)? you are cluttering up this guys thread with your 12,000 questions...

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
the answers are already there to every question either in this thread on my first one, even feeding him utter nonsense doesnt slow him down

Have him PM the Schitz guy, it would be fun to see who gives up first!

Last edited:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Day 9 250mg 9am with food, sides now are minimal feel slightly warm and sweat when I work or in the gym. No more gas or heart burn, still have no intention of upping the dose apart from when I change from 250mg capsules to 100mg tablets then i will increase to 300mg Max. Diet unchanged Eggs oatmeal breakfast, 2 more meals of chicken rice and veg occasional pineapple if available and protein bar if hunger kicks in at night

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Yeh big fire at work cut my DNP run short, been far too busy out in the heat to carry it on my last dose was Friday. No idea what I weigh not even been in the gym since Friday evening 18 hour days since then. Will weight tomorrow and see where I at.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
First pic day 1 second pic 7 days after last dose. Starting weight 251lb and today weighed 239lb so total 12lb loss. Pretty happy with that just gutted I couldn’t keep going for 3 weeks

Last edited:

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First pic day 1 second pic 7 days after last dose. Starting weight 251lb and today weighed 239lb so total 12lb loss. Pretty happy with that just gutted I couldn’t keep going for 3 weeks

Very nice...I’m going to say this without it being for a shitty reason..just saying it because you know how I feel about the scary DNP lol

I lost 17 lbs pretty quick by just my diet and training..wasn’t extreme and I wasn’t “fat”...if you look at the pic on my profile..that’s right before I lost the weight..if you look at the first post in the pic thread I started..that was right after the weight loss

I know you get moving forward as we already discussed it but just needed to give my .02 because I love and have always lived this lifestyle :32 (20):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Very nice...I’m going to say this without it being for a shitty reason..just saying it because you know how I feel about the scary DNP lol

I lost 17 lbs pretty quick by just my diet and training..wasn’t extreme and I wasn’t “fat”...if you look at the pic on my profile..that’s right before I lost the weight..if you look at the first post in the pic thread I started..that was right after the weight loss

I know you get moving forward as we already discussed it but just needed to give my .02 because I love and have always lived this lifestyle :32 (20):

I just looked that that looks amazing, I just judged by my health I put so much weight on so quick I ended up with sleep apnea that was ****ing scary. I now don’t have it, I just needed to quickly fix my own mess

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just looked that that looks amazing, I just judged by my health I put so much weight on so quick I ended up with sleep apnea that was ****ing scary. I now don’t have it, I just needed to quickly fix my own mess

Thank you!

Awesome job..you got what you needed and now get it..keep kicking ass:32 (20):

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Great progress brother.

New Threads