2nd DNP run

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Its about 6 weeks since my first DNP run my plan was to go back to the bulk after that but I realised i was far too fat and still needed to be dropping mor body fat before a bulk. I dumped the deca and dropped test to 300mg every ten days to try and rid some body fat. I ended that last DNP run at 246lb and have not weighed myself until this morning and I am now 251lb but I actually feel less fat, I will be starting today at 250mg DNP fvor 14 days as that is what I have left of that pill size. I have some from the same place but are 100mg each, if i want to continue past the 14 day mark i will prob just do 300mg but i defo not going higher. Max will be 3 weeks. Pic is today same time as I weighed upon waking

pumperalbo

Reaction score
How many Bodyfat is this? 20% ? How many Calories do you eat daily? How many Grams Carbs,Fat,Protein?

Do you use ephedrin,sibutramine,aderall or another? for appeitit stop?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
How many Bodyfat is this? 20% ? How many Calories do you eat daily? How many Grams Carbs,Fat,Protein?

Do you use ephedrin,sibutramine,aderall or another? for appeitit stop?
No idea body fat percentage, if I was to guess higher that 20%. Dont count calories I just know that I am in defecit, I will eat eggs and oats every day for breakfast chicken veg and rice lunch and dinner and snack on low sugar protein bars
Simutermine 15mg if I need it

Last edited:

MS1605

Elite
Reaction score
Did you run it at 250mg/day for your first run? How bad were your sides?

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Did you run it at 250mg/day for your first run? How bad were your sides?

I did 7 days at 250mg then upped it to 500mg and managed 3 days and it killed me so this time i am not upping it. The sides for me between 250 and 500 where huge, I couldnt even train at all and felt like death at 500mg and it effected my sleep, at 250mg my training didnt suffer and I slept great with some xanax. My log is on here but i have no idea how to link it

Thezilla

Reaction score
I've tried both clen and DNP. Honesty both of them have horrible sides in my books. I got headaches from clen constantly and regarding the DNP I have sweated so much on it during sleep, I could had supplied the great lakes with water supplies rofl. Essentially pick what devil you rather deal with. Would you rather sweat constantly and be the poor soul if you decide to eat a bunch of carbs? carbs + DNP = even worse sweating or Constant headaches?

if you can afford it, blast GH much better experience all the way.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
My log is on here but i have no idea how to link it

https://www.ugbodybuilding.com/threads/26684-First-time-DNP-Log

DNP acts as a protonophore, allowing protons to leak across the innermitochondrial membrane and thus bypassATP synthase. This makes ATP energy production less efficient. In effect, part of the energy that is normally produced from cellular respiration is wasted as heat. The inefficiency is proportional to the dose of DNP that is taken. As the dose increases and energy production is made more inefficient, metabolic rate increases (and more fat is burned) in order to compensate for the inefficiency and to meet energy demands. DNP is probably the best known agent for uncoupling oxidative phosphorylation. The production or "phosphorylation" of ATP by ATP synthase gets disconnected or "uncoupled" from oxidation.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Kinda just skimmed the whole post but to me it sounds like your on a crash course. Remember health is number 1.

I only did a 10 day run, how do you mean crash course? I thought I was quite conservative in the amount i took and for how long.

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
7 days at 250 got me shredded af, you should really count your calories/macros of you want to do it properly

Reactions: Jin

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
7 days at 250 got me shredded af, you should really count your calories/macros of you want to do it properly

My calories are around 2000 per day I worked it out for 1 day and i just stick roughly to the same diet while i on the dnp

bvs

Elite
Reaction score
When cutting i start out low carb till my weight loss slows/stalls and then i swap to carb cycling and i start to lose again. Maybe give that a shot

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
When cutting i start out low carb till my weight loss slows/stalls and then i swap to carb cycling and i start to lose again. Maybe give that a shot

I will certainly give it a go after i finish this week or 2 dnp, I find some carbs helped with energy last run, I still have to function and I work a 12 hour day.

Thezilla

Reaction score
From all of my dnp cycles that i have run the one that gave me the best results was

Days 1-4 250
Days 5-10 500
Days 11-14 250

This worked great for me, but I also live in Alaska where running this in the summer when its 60 degrees is hot, but not a terrible issue....I wouldn't even worry about your internal temp. thats a misconception. Your temp. will fluctuate based on the types of carbs you take in. Just drink like 2-3 gallons of water and you'll be fine. The more on point your diet is the better results you'll have. Also try taking the dnp right before you go to bed, your body will be hitting its highest points while your sleeping and you won't be taking in any calories to jack up your temp until you wake up and decide what you are going to eat. It worked far better for me and many others I've talked to that tried it. Of course these are just suggestions.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Was reffering to the dosage at 500. “I felt like death. I could not even train.” Sounded harsh.

yes your right i should of stayed at 250mg and I would of been fine

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Day 2finished 250mg 9am slight heat increase but nothing major. Only thing I have noticed diff from first run is the gas. It's coming out both ends and my stomach feels bloated.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Just took the 3rd dose with food as I did the whole of my last run but this time the trapped wind and heart burn is bad. Its the same batch so its not like its a different product.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
the heat and sweats have kicked in today had to change in my lunch hour i was soaked through with sweat. feeling fine at the minute though heart burn and gas lasts about 3 hours after taking the dnp then it gradually goes

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Day 4 250mg 9am with food. Sides today have been very mild but spent most today in office with aircon, cravings have started to creep in a little but not enough for me to take any sibutramine . Will weigh after a week see where I am at.

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Day 5 250mg 9am with food, I can now see why i jumped to 500mg after a week on my last run, the sides are very bearable at 250mg but I wont be making the same mistake twice. I do have 250mg and 100mg pills now both from the same source so if I do want to increase after a week I can do it in 50mg increments instead of doubling my dose. Maybe this way I will find a sweet spot. Also took first sibutramine today as starting to get cravings now

pumperalbo

Reaction score
Day 5 250mg 9am with food, I can now see why i jumped to 500mg after a week on my last run, the sides are very bearable at 250mg but I wont be making the same mistake twice. I do have 250mg and 100mg pills now both from the same source so if I do want to increase after a week I can do it in 50mg increments instead of doubling my dose. Maybe this way I will find a sweet spot. Also took first sibutramine today as starting to get cravings now

which sibutramine do you use from which label? and how many you use 20mg daily? Does it reduce your appetite good?

New Threads