Deplorable

Reaction score
New member here, hello to all. Looks like a nice board you all have here, well done.

about myself.
36 yr old
Several cycles under my belt. Currently on TRT only for past couple years and no lifting due to back injury. TRT is through my Urologist, shot of Test Undeconate every 10 weeks. Labs 3 weeks ago has my level steady at 500's. TRT has me stable

Finally had back surgery this past Feb. It has been a blessing. Intense physical therapy and I am in pretty good shape, first time in a while. I could not lift for all of 2017 because of severe sciatica due to herniated L5/S1.

I work commercial HVAC, like guns, hunting, fishing, and hiking with my 120lb Rhodesian Ridgeback.

Was a long time member back in the day at TheSourceCheck. Back when XP labs and Pure Performance were the go too.

I am slowly working back into a lifting routine as restrictions are lifted. I would like to plan for a 8-10 week blast in the future.

Looking forward to meeting the lot of you.

-Reborn

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome and glad to see you're back on your feet.

Last edited:

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Underground, always good to pick up experienced bros as well as the newbs.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Ridgeback is a beautiful dog. A friend if mine has 13 dogs and 2 are ridgebacks. Didn't realize they got that bag though. His are both smallish. One has three legs tho lol

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Glad to hear you’re on the upswing. Multiple rounds of dealing with a herniated disc is what led me back to lifting and UG. It’s a great place with a lot of solid guys. (And three girls)

Reaction score
Welcome to UG. Ridgeback is a beautiful dog. A friend if mine has 13 dogs and 2 are ridgebacks. Didn't realize they got that bag though. His are both smallish. One has three legs tho lol
Mine is male and the original breed weighed 160+ in Africa, breed to chase off lions (hence nickname African Lionhound)
They have been breed down in size but a few reputable breeders still have bloodlines of the bigger dogs. Females do run much smaller.

Thanks for the welcome

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Hi Reborn.
Welcome to the UG.
Nice intro, and really glad that you’re back up and working towards some new goals.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome to the UG. This whole thread would have been different if you would have said, "I like cats".

New Threads