Gyno HELP PLZ

Reaction score
So I’ve been running a cycle of test c 600 a week and tren e 400 (split) I started hCG about three weeks ago with a blast of 2500 ui for the first week and then 250 ui 3* a week 750 total I was also running a room at X .5 mg every other day baby baby tell I was also running a room at X .5 mg every other day And started caber .5 MGs Mondays and Fridays about two weeks ago also I really didn’t notice a flareup and my nipples until I took the hCG so I got some letrozole stopped at the trai and started caber .5 MGs Mondays and Fridays about two weeks ago also I really didn’t notice a flareup and my nipples until I took the hCG so I got some letrozole My question is should I stop the caber and tren or keep running the caber with the letrozol And up my Arimidex to 1 mg every day until it goes away? Please let me know your guises input thanks

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
First cycle, huh?

Good thing your started out smart by doing tren and test together... (Not)

If this really is your first cycle like I assume it is based on your reaction/fear, my advice to you is 100% stop your cycle and start PCT. You really dont know what you are doing man and you are going to hurt yourself both physically and physcologically... Get out while theres still a chance. Your balls are going to fall off and turn into a vagina.

If I am wrong and this is not your first cycle and you are not freaking out for no reason, I would contend that your AIs are bunk. Or you were not taking enough... Hcg can cause aromitization.

Last edited:

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do your blood work. You have a lot of s)$t going on now and it’s impossible to know where you are at without your labs.

Also where did you get you auxiliaries? Pharmacy, ugl, or rc?

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
First cycle, huh?

Good thing your started out smart by doing tren and test together... (Not)

If this really is your first cycle like I assume it is based on your reaction/fear, my advice to you is 100% stop your cycle and start PCT. You really dont know what you are doing man and you are going to hurt yourself both physically and physcologically... Get out while theres still a chance. Your balls are going to fall off and turn into a vagina.

If I am wrong and this is not your first cycle and you are not freaking out for no reason, I would contend that your AIs are bunk. Or you were not taking enough... Hcg can cause aromitization.
Your interpretive skills are on another level Dan. As Z would say "High five"!

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yo I would drop the letro for sure, harsh as ****.
As everyone said and will say get bloods then you'll know what to do from there.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How in the world could you guys figure out what was actually being said there? I couldn't follow along for shit. Maybe I'm getting too old for this.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
How in the world could you guys figure out what was actually being said there? I couldn't follow along for shit. Maybe I'm getting too old for this.

" I was running a room at X .5 mg every other day baby baby tell I was running a room at X"

You didn't get that? :)

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
" I was running a room at X .5 mg every other day baby baby tell I was running a room at X"

You didn't get that? :)
I'm going to be a cantankerous old ****er before too long. The old man that yells at the kids when they walk past his house.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forget who is our UG gibberish translator? This needs help & punctuation.

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I forget who is our UG gibberish translator? This needs help & punctuation.

"a room at X" = arimidex, but his mid-sentence, "baby baby" has me stumped.

I agree with Vids. Sounds like a night with R. Kelly. No wonder his boobs are sore.

Last edited:

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
stop cycle, just use AI's and start Nolva/Ralox asap.

Make sure your ancil's are good and REAL