Gyno HELP PLZ

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So I’ve been running a cycle of test c 600 a week and tren e 400 (split) I started hCG about three weeks ago with a blast of 2500 ui for the first week and then 250 ui 3* a week 750 total I was also running a room at X .5 mg every other day baby baby tell I was also running a room at X .5 mg every other day And started caber .5 MGs Mondays and Fridays about two weeks ago also I really didn’t notice a flareup and my nipples until I took the hCG so I got some letrozole stopped at the trai and started caber .5 MGs Mondays and Fridays about two weeks ago also I really didn’t notice a flareup and my nipples until I took the hCG so I got some letrozole My question is should I stop the caber and tren or keep running the caber with the letrozol And up my Arimidex to 1 mg every day until it goes away? Please let me know your guises input thanks

Translated to English for Hollywood's benefit:)

Hulkbaby88 - stop using speech to text or proof before posting. You'll get better responses if the gang knows what you're talking about.

"So I’ve been running a cycle of test c 600 a week and tren e 400 (split). I started hCG about three weeks ago with a blast of 2500 ui for the first week and then 250 ui 3 times a week( 750 total )

I was running anastrozole .5 mg every other day and started caber .5 MGs Mondays and Fridays about two weeks ago. However, I notice a flareup in my nipples when I took the hCG so I got some letrozole and stopped the anastrozole.

My question is should I stop the caber and tren or keep running the caber with the letrozol and up my Arimidex to 1 mg every day until it goes away?

Please let me know what you guys think."

Last edited:

New Threads