New Oregon Member

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Just joined and look forward to helping where I can and learning a lot from you guys.

I am Brad, 32 from Oregon and I began 4 months ago with TRT. Looking forward to getting in top shape and then growing from there.

Z

Zeek

Welcome to Si brad!! I have a good buddy in oregon. nm had one :(

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks Zeek. I love Oregon. Have all of the best things, including the u of o ducks lol.

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey Brad. I'm in Oregon as well.

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice. I am in the Eugene area.

I got salmon/steelhead half hour away, camping and ocean or skiing less than an hour away. Gotta love it. What area you in?

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hi bud welcome to SI. Your gonna love it

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice. I am in the Eugene area.

I got salmon/steelhead half hour away, camping and ocean or skiing less than an hour away. Gotta love it. What area you in?

Portland, but have some friends who go to UofO, so I'm down there from time to time.

Reaction score
Welcome to SI brotha and sorry to heard you from Oregon hope you move soon... J/K Wa state neighbor

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brotha and sorry to heard you from Oregon hope you move soon... J/K Wa state neighbor

You aren't allowed down here anymore!

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I don't mind washington. I lived in hermiston a few years and would run across the border from time to time for toughman fights and whatnot. As long as you're not a husky.

Half of the people I fish with are from washington, trying to get my Siuslaw salmon. I go to PDX some time, but not if I can help it. I can't stand the number of one way streets. I always end up at the airport. Next time i'll drive with Cliff Harris, i'll get there in 25 minutes.

G

Georgia

Hey bro. Welcome to the SI. I been to Oregon and Washington both. Both awesome states. Loved them.

Too bad about 2011 huh. Came so close.

SEC!!!!!

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I don't mind washington. I lived in hermiston a few years and would run across the border from time to time for toughman fights and whatnot. As long as you're not a husky.

Half of the people I fish with are from washington, trying to get my Siuslaw salmon. I go to PDX some time, but not if I can help it. I can't stand the number of one way streets. I always end up at the airport. Next time i'll drive with Cliff Harris, i'll get there in 25 minutes.

haha NOT a husky at all, I`m just station there in JBLM, I said that I knew my buddy Spear will said something to me, I love the area. Being in Portland few times, New Port and some place in Mt down there. glad to had you here

RowdyBrad

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I lived in Astoria area for a couple months. Right on the beach, literally 100 feet away, and didn't see it once lol. Went to Lineman School up there. Of course being on a military base was interesting on its own lol.

Thanks again for the welcoming guys. Appreciated.

Four1Thr33

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI brad. Yiur with family now. These guys are great here

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI friend. Great place to be!

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome in Bro, sit down, stay awhile :)

New Threads