Reaction score
Iv'e removed the lysergin from glutamine with a simple alcohol trick it was fast absorbing but a base amino acid by itself is unstable I think it is very possible to combine a base amino acid with ascorbic acid or other chain ending chem. I think I'll leave the fancy shit to the pros since I don't have a lab and mix my aminos with paul newmans lemonade.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yup.i think POB was pretty accurate with his suspicion of your intentions. I don't think you'll last past tomorrow.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Iv'e removed the lysergin from glutamine with a simple alcohol trick it was fast absorbing but a base amino acid by itself is unstable I think it is very possible to combine a base amino acid with ascorbic acid or other chain ending chem. I think I'll leave the fancy shit to the pros since I don't have a lab and mix my aminos with paul newmans lemonade.

And whats wrong with hamburgers....?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
And whats wrong with hamburgers....?

Paul Newman does have a pretty good black bean salsa... I think it’s a Costco thing but I’m a bit out of the whole Costco vs sam’s club loop. That’s all I have left in the tank for this guy...

Reaction score
let me get this strait you guys are members of ub just so you can try and start bar fights...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
let me get this strait you guys are members of ub just so you can try and start bar fights...

It's not bar fights so much as your posts are bordering on ridiculous.

Re-read your original post here and please explain how that helps someone here gain muscle or lose fat.

Reaction score
dont knock it till you try it let 10g glutamine mixed into orange juice stand over night

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Buuuut, if a bar fight is what you want...................!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
dont knock it till you try it let 10g glutamine mixed into orange juice stand over night

No actually I think I will knock it. Glutamine is a useless supplement. And your posts are useless. I mean if I follow your advice my breakfast consists of orange juice and cigarettes.

Fukk off troll

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
im gonna miss him

New Threads