Sustanon 250 injection frequency

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
What is everyone's consensus on the number of times per week that one should inject sustanon? I was on it once per week when I started TRT a year ago, and I was talking to my source about grabbing a couple of bottles just to do something different. My source recommended injections every other day and that somewhat confused me due to the fact that I used to be on once per week injections.

For those who have run it, what was your Sustanon injection frequency? I know those quick acting esters burn through fairly quickly, but I figured the long acting esters would be enough to do a Monday morning/Thursday evening schedule.

Reaction score
I use to run it E3D but stopped running blends due to huge peaks and valleys. Two cycles with Sust was enough for me to go with straight Enath. Much more stable and depot on for the days I was feeln froggy.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Due to the short esters in the blend, I would recommend every other day. This goes for TRT on sustanon as well.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
my favorite androgen blend in my day sust 250 amp by Organon, each sust amp I would buy it $3.50, I pinned every eod Including Sunday a total 1,000 mg a week, sometimes snapping vial tip I would cut a finger, but a kitchen sharp knife making a small Incision cut on the blue line and snap the tip-off clean from the vial with a finger snap would do the trick, those were my good ole day son lol.

ok, the power strength, sex, and muscle mass all came with a great diabolical Noticeable Gains, I also combined sust with drol or halotestin whichever was available, I was now a super androgen walking, running, lifting, sucking, eating f*king beast. I looked like a dancing massive pony girls and our boy stan could not resist. I looked like in between George Michael from wham and a Miniature Horse. haters gonna hate homie.. a liberal back then now a stiff stick but that's my mad hon.

Last edited:

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't ran Sustanon in many years but when i did I had no problem pinning it twice a week. I ran it often back in the 80's. No peaks and valleys. The only real short ester is propionate and it's only 30 mgs at of the 250. The other 3 combined are active for at least couple weeks. Twice a week is fine

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
my favorite androgen blend in my day sust 250 amp by Organon, each sust amp I would buy it $3.50, I pinned every eod Including Sunday a total 1,050 mg a week, sometimes snapping vial tip I would cut a finger, but a kitchen sharp knife making a small Incision cut on the blue line and snap the tip-off clean from the vial with a finger snap would do the trick, those were my good ole day son lol.

ok, the power strength, sex, and muscle mass all came with a great diabolical Noticeable Gains, I also combined sust with drol or halotestin whichever was available, I was now a super androgen walking, running, lifting, sucking, eating f*king beast. I looked like a dancing massive pony girls and our boy stan could not resist. I looked like in between George Michael from wham and a Miniature Horse. haters gonna hate homie.. a liberal back then now a stiff stick but that's my mad hon.

you are completely insane my friend :32 (18):

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Lol, dude I remember dulling out a few kitchen knives on them amps. Ended up hitting the hardware store and getting a file, much better. Good to hear I'm not the only one that thought they cut thru the glass enough to snap it with their fingers only to bust the amp and damn near need stitches.

Good times..

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I haven't ran Sustanon in many years but when i did I had no problem pinning it twice a week. I ran it often back in the 80's. No peaks and valleys. The only real short ester is propionate and it's only 30 mgs at of the 250. The other 3 combined are active for at least couple weeks. Twice a week is fine

^^ THIS ^^

30 mg of Test Prop with a roughly 4 day half life
60 mg Test PP with roughly a 4 day half life
60 mg Test Isacaproate with roughly a 7 day half life
100 mg Test Decanoate with roughly a 15 day half life

2x per week is fine.

Intense

Reaction score
I prefer sust EOD but you can do twice a week and probably not notice too much of a difference if running lower doses.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score
Run it at 500/wk. Pin every Monday and Friday. After a handful of weeks them long esters will take hold and you'll be off and running.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Lol, dude I remember dulling out a few kitchen knives on them amps. Ended up hitting the hardware store and getting a file, much better. Good to hear I'm not the only one that thought they cut thru the glass enough to snap it with their fingers only to bust the amp and damn near need stitches.

Good times..
A little file, score a line, and snap, piece o' cake. Organon Sust. really was the good times.

Reaction score
A little file, score a line, and snap, piece o' cake. Organon Sust. really was the good times.
Me first cycle was Omnadren in glass vials. Snapped the tops and drawn unfiltered from vial. I am sure there were glass particles in the oil after. The good ole' days.

Jaydub

Elite
Reaction score

I remember getting that triangle file and sawing away till the top fell off lol. I remember thinking there's gonna be like, glass dust in the syringe.. then saying **** it and plunging away. Maybe that's why that stuff always gave me bad PIP

New Threads