ECA, school me

Spear

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've never taken ephedrine, I've read 50mg 3x per day, but I don't want to be taking this close to bed time and not being able to sleep.

I have never taken a thermogenic, or taken anything to help me drop fat. Please give me some first hand experience.

grizzldsealpoacher

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ECA is pretty potent I use 25mg e 200 c and skip the A I wouldn't go over 75mg of e a day Make sure you are using ephedrine and not ephedra there not the same the OTC diet pills are ephedra for the most part . Go to your local wallie world or rite aide go to the pharm counter and ask for Bronkaid that has 25mg e per pill . Or you can find it online. I cycle the stack 2 weeks on 2 off total 75mg e 600mg c and no a per day. Your gonna have to experiment a bit to see what works for you. I have also noticed my bp spikes while on it so be aware of that . I have also used a OTC diet pill like "green stinger" with bronkaid and that packed a serious punch I was super charged but so was my bp

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is how I was introduced to Ephedrine as well as many others......

Curiosity

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I posted this in the other ECA thread as well, but it seems relevant here also...

quoted directly from Anabolics, 9th edition, by William Llewellyn, under the chapter 'Endocrinology of Muscle Growth':

"Note: Inhibition of the cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme : with anti-inflammatory drugs like ibuprofen, acetaminophen, or aspirin, prevents the
formation of active prostaglandins. The anabolic
cascade is stalled without sufficient
prostaglandin formation (Am J Physiol 'Endocrinol Metab 282:E551-6), interfering with
the normal increase in protein synthesis rates
after exercise. It is often advised to use such
drugs only when necessary if muscle growth is a
key focus."

So basically the healing and building process that occurs after you damage a muscle by lifting is interrupted at a critical point if you're taking NSAIDs. Another great reason to skip the A in the ECA.

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
12.5mg ephedrine 100mg caffeine 3x a day working up to 25mg-E and 200mg-C 3x a day.. I do 4 weeks on 2 weeks off

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My avatar is a pic of my abs after taking the original xenadrine for a period. That was about 12 years ago. My local supplement store still sells Mahuang based thermogenic formulas. It worked great.

i was eating really clean, too. My only carbs were yams, I was taking 6 tbsp of flax oil per day as my source of fats, eating white meat fish or isolated whey for protein,and steamed veggies. No white flour, sugar, etc.
I hadn't taken anabolic steroids before this. Only over the counter prohormones, but back then, they were good and they really worked. I was 40 years old.

Rip

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
Bronkaid contains ephadrine sulphate but not ephadrine hcl.... i was led to beleive ephadrine hcl was the best/purist form or is it the other way round as im not 100% on this supp. Thanks

TheLupinator

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Bronkaid contains ephadrine sulphate but not ephadrine hcl.... i was led to beleive ephadrine hcl was the best/purist form or is it the other way round as im not 100% on this supp. Thanks

You're talking about the weight of the salt - it's a negligible difference.

New Threads