Blast Suggestions

Reaction score
As stated in my intro, I am looking to run a blast after not cycling for a few years.

I am on doc rx TRT with a shot of Test Undec every 10 weeks. Bloodwork done typically between injenctions.

I am looking to do a mild cycle as I can not lift extremely heavy since still recovering from back surgery.

I really like Masteron, it has treated me well in the past.

Was thinking: 8-10 weeks
Mast Prop 100mg e3d
Test Prop 50mg e3d
Maybe 50mg NPP e3d for joint benefits only

Thoughts?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If you are getting TRT labs every 10 weeks that doeant leave you much time for a productive blast. You do realize you are going to have to allow time for your test levels and e2 to come back down or your doc is gonna know something's up and/or cut your script down. And bloodwork every 10 weeks seems kind of excessive for trt

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
If you was on trt with a long acting ester, and you switched to a blast with short acting would you stay on the trt throughout and just add the test prop or would you drop your trt and resume after your blast cycle?

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
What labs does your doc run? That would influence what blast I recommended. You might be able to just add in a second compound that won't be picked up in your blood work while you stay on TRT.

Reaction score
If you are getting TRT labs every 10 weeks that doeant leave you much time for a productive blast. You do realize you are going to have to allow time for your test levels and e2 to come back down or your doc is gonna know something's up and/or cut your script down. And bloodwork every 10 weeks seems kind of excessive for trt
Yes, I do realize this. The labs will chill out after next week when I go for next shot. He switched trt product few months ago and wants to be sure I am stable. Typically bloods twice a year

Reaction score
If you was on trt with a long acting ester, and you switched to a blast with short acting would you stay on the trt throughout and just add the test prop or would you drop your trt and resume after your blast cycle?
I get the trt shot in office so no choice but to stay on, hence the low dose of prop in addition too.

Reaction score
What labs does your doc run? That would influence what blast I recommended. You might be able to just add in a second compound that won't be picked up in your blood work while you stay on TRT.
Total Test
Hemoglobin
Hepatic Function
Prostatic Specific AG

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
I get the trt shot in office so no choice but to stay on, hence the low dose of prop in addition too.

I have read quite a few guys just keep there trt dose as it is and just add another compound without increasing the test and make great gains

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just add in the mast around 400 or so per week with the test U. Really focus on diet and lifting heavy. Run that 10 or 12 weeks I bet you will look and feel great.

Reaction score
I agree with mega and pob. Just find something to add in.
Anyone see an issue with running Mast Enanth instead of Prop ester? Would it throw off any numbers in the labs I mentioned above? I prefer to pin less often.

He does not have me on an AI with TRT and estro levels not checked.

I will have a better idea of when I will need labs next when I go in for next injection in few days. I get a refferal for labs and get it done on own time before next appt. I suspect wont need labs again for several months after we discuss labs from few weeks ago

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone see an issue with running Mast Enanth instead of Prop ester? Would it throw off any numbers in the labs I mentioned above? I prefer to pin less often.

He does not have me on an AI with TRT and estro levels not checked.

I will have a better idea of when I will need labs next when I go in for next injection in few days. I get a refferal for labs and get it done on own time before next appt. I suspect wont need labs again for several months after we discuss labs from few weeks ago

You should be fine on mast given what he tests you for. And 400 isn't a crazy big dose that will throw off all sorts of other numbers.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
If he is only going to run blood work twice a year you can basically run whatever you want. Just come off in time before your next appointment for labs.

You might want to avoid deca in general since it is a very long ester and causes a false positive reading as Total Testosterone with the ECLIA assay. Not sure what assay your doc is requesting.

New Threads