Real talk GH

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely not cheap (pharm) so my nxt question is whats the average cost without a script for Seros? An aquatance buys kits from Hiv patients and resells them for $675 126iu's.

I don't know brother I buy from a doc script I pay 3,400 but real pharma hgh is difficult to get wt a scrip there's so much bunk on the web & the streets,

$ 675 if real hgh pharm it's a steel if you can get it,

good luck

Last edited:
Reaction score
Everyday...because I need to. You don't know the true effects of HGH until you are forced live without it.

JAXNY

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Quality of sleep....Lol. I dont recall much of that. The GH I was using gave me night sweats so bad that I had to lay down towels at night. A few times my girl thought I pissed the bed because it was so drenched. Then, waking up with your arm and hand so numb its painful. You couldn't just shake it off, you had to get up, run around the house trying to get it to release. The fat burning results were incredible though.
My hands, knuckle joints and wrist became so painful that I literally couldn't bench press it hurt so bad. That was at only 4 ius. Backed it down to 2 ius and the joint pain went away for the most part.
That was some good GH. Haven't found quality that good since then.

Rhino99

Elite
Reaction score
I don't know brother I buy from a doc script I pay 3,400 but real pharma hgh is difficult to get wt a scrip there's so much bunk on the web & the streets,

$ 675 if real hgh pharm it's a steel if you can get it,

good luck

Gulp..........

Reaction score
I just paid $900 for 2 36iu Genotropin pens, because I was desperate.... Now I buy them for $250 each. Expensive but gives me peace of mind.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
Quality of sleep....Lol. I dont recall much of that. The GH I was using gave me night sweats so bad that I had to lay down towels at night. A few times my girl thought I pissed the bed because it was so drenched. Then, waking up with your arm and hand so numb its painful. You couldn't just shake it off, you had to get up, run around the house trying to get it to release. The fat burning results were incredible though.
My hands, knuckle joints and wrist became so painful that I literally couldn't bench press it hurt so bad. That was at only 4 ius. Backed it down to 2 ius and the joint pain went away for the most part.
That was some good GH. Haven't found quality that good since then.

Or deadlift, couldn't close my hands

Arms and hands going numb driving pissed me off a lot!

New Threads