Legitimate source to buy steroids!

Reaction score
Hello mate,

Have a very good day to all. I am a newbie here. I need help and suggestion. I am looking for a reliable source from where I can buy steroids. Do you know about the reliable place from where I can order to buy top quality and legal steroids? I started searching on the internet and found few sources dteroidssaleguide. com/list-of-steroid-hormones-androgens-estrogens-corticosteroids-and-others How is this one? Does anyone this source yet for legal steroids?

Please let me know. I will wait for your further reply. Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Your not going to get any info on this board pretty sure source talk is against the rules

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Please post things like this in the uncensored section and do not post live links.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Gibs, looks like you won the betting pool on this one...

(not that UGBB condones betting in any way shape or form. This pool is for educational purposes only)

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
by legal steroids does OP mean steroid alternatives????? ill sell you some beetroot in a bottle that says "legal steroids" only 599.99

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Where is leanmachine? Sounds like he is looking for some anavr25.

man i miss that guy....i couldnt handle anavr25....got me way too jacked had to switch to the real deal hahahaha

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
TillerLabs, they just opened up a small operation on the coast of Bangladesh....Tell him Bundy sent you for a BOGO special

Reaction score
I am new also where can questions like this be posted

Reaction score
I am new also where can questions like this be posted i dont know how to post to unscensored

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am new also where can questions like this be posted i dont know how to post to unscensored

They can't be posted. Nobody here is going to give you a source. And if they did chances are it's a scam. Quality sources don't solicit or hang out in the open. If you ask this question you will wind up getting flamed.

bplebo75

Reaction score
Hello mate,

Have a very good day to all. I am a newbie here. I need help and suggestion. I am looking for a reliable source from where I can buy steroids. Do you know about the reliable place from where I can order to buy top quality and legal steroids? I started searching on the internet and found few sources dteroidssaleguide. com/list-of-steroid-hormones-androgens-estrogens-corticosteroids-and-others How is this one? Does anyone this source yet for legal steroids?

Please let me know. I will wait for your further reply. Thank you!
Just PM Me with your credit card info. And I'll send you my contact info. Don't worry I'm legit. Looking forward to you hearing from you !

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Just PM Me with your credit card info. And I'll send you my contact info. Don't worry I'm legit. Looking forward to you hearing from you !

BPs legit, best oregano on the net. My spaghetti has been top notch since I’ve started using his stuff.

New Threads