Tren ace Home brew

Reaction score
Hey guys. I’ve been on tren for a week now. I’ve been on it before without the results I wanted. Probably because of my diet. I will admit that. But what’s up with home brewing tren ace. I’m just curious and here to learn a little more about brewing. Now I know you can get either Finaplix or component t h. But I’ve been seeing they have discontinued it. But also I have been seeing it on the web. Like lambertvet supply. 2 carts for $230 or component on some other website started with an A. For cheaper. So if someone could give me a little more information that’d be nice. Or you guys can flame me. Whatever y’all like to do. Thanks fellas.

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been on a week without results? toss it!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
No one can take tren and look like the guy in your avatar.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tren is overrated.....Estrogen is where its at

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. I’ve been on tren for a week now. I’ve been on it before without the results I wanted. Probably because of my diet. I will admit that. But what’s up with home brewing tren ace. I’m just curious and here to learn a little more about brewing. Now I know you can get either Finaplix or component t h. But I’ve been seeing they have discontinued it. But also I have been seeing it on the web. Like lambertvet supply. 2 carts for $230 or component on some other website started with an A. For cheaper. So if someone could give me a little more information that’d be nice. Or you guys can flame me. Whatever y’all like to do. Thanks fellas.

Brewing an injectable drug isn't something you just get into. When you **** up sterility it will kill or maim you.

Perhaps fixing up your diet would be prudent instead.

Reaction score
I agree on the diet. Main goal. Let’s secondary goal. I was just curious.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
This is just me talking here but leave the brewing up to the experts.

monster-ish

Reaction score
Home brewing is fairly simple once done a few times. Sterility is the most important thing. U don't need the pallets to brew tren anymore. U can get it in and enanthate and ace powder form