12 Week Cycle - Test E, Dianabol and Anavar

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
Which is why I thought stacking Dbol with test would be ideal. Say Dbol week 1-4 then var 8-12.

All the the advice you need is already here it’s up to you if you take it

Reaction score
I know DBol is rough on the liver, I heard that Var is cleared more by kidneys.
I'm not sure if kidney protection of some sort would be necessary?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I know I am late to the game on this one, but I cant help but ask, why not get your diet on track first. 28% bf is pretty high. AAS doesn't make you lean. Im not really sure what your goal is, but at that bf I don't know what you will see as results (in the mirror). If it were me, I would drop the bf before I started AAS. You don't have to be 10% but.... anyway, I think you get the idea. So many have this impression that they will look so much better by popping a pill or injecting hormones. The reality is, diet. It will always be diet. On AAS or not.

Reaction score
Team I’m just searching for the best supplier where can I buy real stuff. Thanks for the help. My first time purchasing online.

rob

Robdjents

Ski bum
Reaction score
Team I’m just searching for the best supplier where can I buy real stuff. Thanks for the help. My first time purchasing online.

rob

no sources here dude...go introduce yourself and read some rules..don’t be so desperate cuz you will most likely get scammed.

New Threads