Cruising

andy

Elite
Reaction score
so, here's another newbie question.
Maybe there is an article about cruising - what it is, why and how done properly for newbies like my self. why we need it(or don't).
I am gathering info from various youtube chanells I subscribed over the years but would like to hear some of your opinions.
somehow I trust forums a bit more now a days knowing that not all info in youtube is legit.

Thanks for your input!

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
it honestly depends on what your goals are. I know you compete, so is the goal to maintain mass and get an advantage when not on cycle, or is it because your levels are naturally low?

andy

Elite
Reaction score
it honestly depends on what your goals are. I know you compete, so is the goal to maintain mass and get an advantage when not on cycle, or is it because your levels are naturally low?

my natural test is pretty high. Since im amateur Classic BB i don't look to pack a monster mass on me so I would not consider cruising as an option atleast for near future. Just for the info, maybe I would use it somewhat in future,who knows right?

Reaction score
What is Cruising?

Cruising is when you never come off AAS. It is typically a small amount of AAS to help maintain gains after a blast. Blast and Cruise, Blast and Cruise, no more PCT.

I always thought of cruising as self administered TRT. Say goodbye to Natty production and say hello to sterilization.

Last edited:

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
What is Cruising?

Cruising is when you never come off AAS. It is typically a small amount of AAS to help maintain gains after a blast. Blast and Cruise, Blast and Cruise, no more PCT.

I always thought of cruising as self administered TRT. Say goodbye to Natty production and say hello to sterilization.

so glad they banned this ignoramus

New Threads