Knee wraps

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
What are you wrapping your wheels with theses days? I started with Inzer's double gold and white which I don't even think they make any more. Moved to the Inzer Z triple red and been there forever with several replacements.

I am looking for a longer and stronger wrap; 300 cms over the 250 cm I have now and something with a little more support. I did speak to Ecks on this and I think he likes the Elite line. The Elite Patriot and the Tridents look solid and both come in 300 cm.

Recommendations?

Uncle manny

Elite
Reaction score
I don’t squat heavy enough for wraps but have you looked into mark bells stuff sling shot.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Tool recommended I get a set of Crusher 2 ply sleeves and I really like them. Had them for a few months now and have had definite improvements in my squat as well as knee pain. I love em.

Just realized this thread was about wraps, not sleeves.....

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What are you wrapping your wheels with theses days? I started with Inzer's double gold and white which I don't even think they make any more. Moved to the Inzer Z triple red and been there forever with several replacements.

I am looking for a longer and stronger wrap; 300 cms over the 250 cm I have now and something with a little more support. I did speak to Ecks on this and I think he likes the Elite line. The Elite Patriot and the Tridents look solid and both come in 300 cm.

Recommendations?

I do like the elite knee wraps. I've used a bunch of them and worked my way up to stiffer ones. Now I'm using the world record wraps from Mark bell and enjoy them. Elite makes good stuff and has all sorts of options.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Snake, I'm using the same knee wraps as Ecks, Mark Bell's world record knee wraps. Like them a lot.

SFGiants

Elite
Reaction score
I love Mark Bell know him personally he help us start our gym but I don't like the red wraps, too restrictive without enough rebound.

Iron Rebel has 2 great wraps, I used the Rhino's

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Update

I ordered the EliteFTS Heavy Trident Wraps. Went with the 300 cm. My current Inzers are 250 cm, maybe 260 after all the use. lol They will be here in a few days and I'll be taking them into battle next Saturday. I'll keep ya posted on how it goes. I'm sure I need to expect a break in time.

New Threads