Questions re:Canada

Reaction score
hi there, totally new. I've been reading now and hit information overload I feel stupid. Anyone with experience could point me in the right direction? I'm looking for T sources in Canada, something safe. Now I know that's a hard question, of course I want sources, but I understand if you can just tell me how to go about doing this and finding the right info, I'd appreciate that too.

I've read about testing gear, about blood tests, about shipping issues, about fake sources, and some other stuff. Like I said, info overload. Can anyone tell me some tips, or, sources for BC, that'd be awesome, thanks!

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
hi there, totally new. I've been reading now and hit information overload I feel stupid. Anyone with experience could point me in the right direction? I'm looking for T sources in Canada, something safe. Now I know that's a hard question, of course I want sources, but I understand if you can just tell me how to go about doing this and finding the right info, I'd appreciate that too.

I've read about testing gear, about blood tests, about shipping issues, about fake sources, and some other stuff. Like I said, info overload. Can anyone tell me some tips, or, sources for BC, that'd be awesome, thanks!

You wont find a source on here my friend, my advice would be to post an introduction in the intro section and then start to learn by reading threads and asking questions that are not source related just to educate yourself. You will learn a ton on here read the stickies and good luck

Reaction score
You wont find a source on here my friend, my advice would be to post an introduction in the intro section and then start to learn by reading threads and asking questions that are not source related just to educate yourself. You will learn a ton on here read the stickies and good luck

I read the rules. But anyway, I read a lot of stuff which was new and I felt overwhelmed with the info, as I'm sure many have when first learning about something totally new and trying to take in a lot of info at once and get confused and want a simple solution... nastyasty I'll follow your advice, write my intro, keep reading, spend more time and ask better questions in the future, cheers

Oblivious

Reaction score
If they have a website, it is probably fake
If they are only reachable through a forum, they are probably fake
they usually use protonmail or tutnota
if they take credit cards, 99% chance its fake.
almost all of them either use bitcoin, western union or moneygram
most common is bitcoins or any crypto
this place wont give you more than i just gave you, unless you are looking for something legal you wont find it here, there are forums like meso where they discuses sources and sources post about themselves and people get to comment their experiences, but then again you risk finding shills
just dont trigger finger and lose hard earned money, be patient

Reaction score
I disagree with your first two points, there's a bunch that have websites and are legit. Shopping carts are more common nowadays, they run like normal e-commerce

New Threads