been off for over 6 years check it.

Reaction score
first I have done many cycles thru the years. so I am not new to it. I am new to a lot that has come out since
the last time I did a cycle. infact people just started doing peptides then.
I been on a very low carb diet for about 3 months now sowhen I start I will change it.
wk. 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
wk. 1-4 tprop 100cc eod
wk. 6-9 test e 500 wk
wk.6-9 eq 400 wk
wk 10 -13 test e 600-750 wk
wk 10-13 eq 600 wk
wk 14-17 test cyp 500 wk
wk 14-17 tprop 100cc eod

probally workout 5 days a week withcardio 6 days wk

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This is much more complicated than it needs to be. I would strongly suggest you simplify this.

1 thru 4 dbol at 30mg daily
1 they 16 test e 500mg 2x per week
1 thru 16 eq 600 per week

The prop isn't needed at the beginning as you have the dbol to start off going hard. And tapering doses up and down doesn't serve a purpose.

You need a plan for blood work, controlling sides and a good pct.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Did you just get back in the gym, or you've just been off gear for that long?

Agree with PoB, no need to overcomplicate this thing.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice....didn’t see this...if you take advice from him...you’ll be good:32 (17):

Trump

Unstoppable Force
Reaction score
first I have done many cycles thru the years. so I am not new to it. I am new to a lot that has come out since
the last time I did a cycle. infact people just started doing peptides then.
I been on a very low carb diet for about 3 months now sowhen I start I will change it.
wk. 1-4 dbol 50mg ed
wk. 1-4 tprop 100cc eod
wk. 6-9 test e 500 wk
wk.6-9 eq 400 wk
wk 10 -13 test e 600-750 wk
wk 10-13 eq 600 wk
wk 14-17 test cyp 500 wk
wk 14-17 tprop 100cc eod

probally workout 5 days a week withcardio 6 days wk

Honestly mate I came back after about 4 years not really training serious just going through the motions every now and then. I then jumped the gun and went feet first started 3 compounds at once when i had no business starting a cycle in that shape. If I could go back I would of got my training right first and my diet then would of looked at a test only cycle down the road. Good luck

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
This:

This is much more complicated than it needs to be. I would strongly suggest you simplify this.

1 thru 4 dbol at 30mg daily
1 they 16 test e 500mg 2x per week
1 thru 16 eq 600 per week

The prop isn't needed at the beginning as you have the dbol to start off going hard. And tapering doses up and down doesn't serve a purpose.

You need a plan for blood work, controlling sides and a good pct.

Plus this:

Honestly mate I came back after about 4 years not really training serious just going through the motions every now and then. I then jumped the gun and went feet first started 3 compounds at once when i had no business starting a cycle in that shape. If I could go back I would of got my training right first and my diet then would of looked at a test only cycle down the road. Good luck

Is all you need to know. Good luck

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
What about weeks 4 thru 6? Just gonna not take anything those weeks? Do what pillar said. If you're dead set on the prop then start the prop and E on week one and drop the prop after 4 weeks but u don't even need to do all that.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Good points. I was assuming his training was uninterrupted.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
Good advice has already been stated. Im just curious what your goals are for this cycle?

Reaction score
at my age to not to get big anymore but to cut and define. also to get stronger as being off I have lost strength even though been going to gym. it was just cardio and very little lifting.

Reaction score
training stop for a couple years due to 2nd wife passing away. had lost all passion for working out and life itself.

Reaction score
thanks for advice. I believe I will do the wk 1-4 dbol
wk 1-16 test e
wk 1-16 eq
I donot need complication for sure. I tried peptides when they first came out and that was a mess.
working on my training program now and my diet. should start in june.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
training stop for a couple years due to 2nd wife passing away. had lost all passion for working out and life itself.
Sorry to hear this but I do hope you find your desire to train again. I can tell you, the answer to your problem can not be found in a vial no more then a drunk can find his in a bottle.

Speaking only for myself but on or off cycle, I enjoy the gym. I also enjoy hunting and 99% of the time, I don't get my quarry. It's the being out in the woods that I enjoy just as I enjoy being in the gym even though I'm not smashing PR's.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Speaking only for myself but on or off cycle, I enjoy the gym. I also enjoy hunting and 99% of the time, I don't get my quarry. It's the being out in the woods that I enjoy just as I enjoy being in the gym even though I'm not smashing PR's.
That's just because you're busy curling in the squat rack and posting Instagram selfies of your abs!

Reaction score
that loss was in 2013. I did give up. however in 2014 I retired from work and moved. in 2015 I met someone new and in 2016 we got married, bought a house and I took a part time job. she is great and is really my new inspiration. I am living the life so I thought why not get back into it. I know how good I felt when I use to train and trying to break all my personel goals was nice. however just got to be very careful in things I do as it is worse than when I was in it before. that's part of it.so thanks for advice and for having my back as I am in it now!

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thanks for advice. I believe I will do the wk 1-4 dbol
wk 1-16 test e
wk 1-16 eq
I donot need complication for sure. I tried peptides when they first came out and that was a mess.
working on my training program now and my diet. should start in june.

Feel free to start other threads on diet and training. So if you are wondering how much of what to eat make a thread and ask. Just give us your stats like age height weight and bodyfatness. Other info like what kind of lifestyle or job do you have helps calculate your activity level.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Feel free to start other threads on diet and training. So if you are wondering how much of what to eat make a thread and ask. Just give us your stats like age height weight and bodyfatness. Other info like what kind of lifestyle or job do you have helps calculate your activity level.

Straight fuuuucking up!!!!!

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score
at my age to not to get big anymore but to cut and define. also to get stronger as being off I have lost strength even though been going to gym. it was just cardio and very little lifting.

Also, just a tip: if you click on "Reply With Quote" it will look like this post looks (with the quote above) so people will know you are responding to them instead of it looking like a regular post.

Reaction score
Also, just a tip: if you click on "Reply With Quote" it will look like this post looks (with the quote above) so people will know you are responding to them instead of it looking like a regular post.

thanks . shows you how long I been gone

New Threads