Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 36
  1. #1
    Member Whackor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Diseased State of Liberals
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Primo Experiences?

    Considering primo next cycle. Var just had too much water weight gain for me. I know women are scarce here but interested in any experiences runnning primo from a females point of view. Mostly interested in your sides/positive exp. Pinning is not a concern for me. Currently running 1 IU HGH. Next cycle will begin around June'ish.

  2. #2
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    hey whackor! I did a 17 week primo cycle and added var with 9 weeks left of that 17 weeks. I started at 100mg a week and felt awesome, not sure when I decided to up it but I did to 150mg..if my voice would not have changed a bit, I would have stayed at that dose but I backed off to 125mg for the duration of the cycle.

    Pros
    awesome feeling of well being
    increased sex drive
    great strength
    great muscle gains (that I did keep)

    Cons
    kind of bad break-out on back and shoulders (not normal pimples, more of acne which some really hurt)
    loss of hair, more than normal
    voice change (only due to upping my dose and it went back to normal)

    Overall, I would pick primo over var anyday! Just stick to 100mg and you should be fine. If you have any other questions feel free to PM me
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  3. #3
    Lady Member MTgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Seriously considering primo myself in the fall. Same issues as Whack with var.

    AoS, did you hold water on the primo only or did you stay lean? Also, whay did it do to your appitite?
    Burn the fat! >:)

  4. #4
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    My wife was a big fan of primo! She would always make me run most of a batch first o make sure it was in fact primo. Promiobolan will give the female athlete a certain look that no other compounds can!! that lean, dry look without the nasty side effects if you play moderate with dosages! Anyway, she loved primo and I loved her body on primo, just sayin!

    A "guy" was telling me he gained 22 lbs from primo alone and had such high BP that he thought his head was going to explode. That guy did not have primo

  5. #5
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by MTgirl View Post
    Seriously considering primo myself in the fall. Same issues as Whack with var.

    AoS, did you hold water on the primo only or did you stay lean? Also, whay did it do to your appitite?
    I am on var now and taking nolva to ward off the water gain and it has been awesome! As long as you taper the nolva and watch your carbs/cardio there should be no rebound from stopping.

    I did gain a bit of water with the primo, well actually I was swole..but it wasn't out of control and I was eating bulk style which just about killed me...lol Didn't change my hunger either way.
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  6. #6
    Lady Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by Whackor View Post
    Considering primo next cycle. Var just had too much water weight gain for me. I know women are scarce here but interested in any experiences runnning primo from a females point of view. Mostly interested in your sides/positive exp. Pinning is not a concern for me. Currently running 1 IU HGH. Next cycle will begin around June'ish.
    Hey Wachor,

    I ran Primo at 100mg a week for 8 weeks (kindda of a short cycle, but it was my first so I kept it short) And I was terrified of my voice changing.

    Positves: Awesome pumps
    Gained some good quality muscle (& kept the gains)
    I felt it kick in around week 5, gave me a hard look on muscles.
    Really good strength gains
    Really high libido
    No water gain at all, no acne, no voice change.


    Negatives: (not much to report) Except the injections were super painful
    Not the actual injection, but painful
    lump in the injection area for a few days after.
    This is not really a negative but I did get hot
    flashes, especially after or during eating..kindda
    of like u feel when u take a thermogenic
    pre-workout.

    If I ever run anything else, I would definitely be Primo. Not a fan of the water gain var gives most females.

  7. #7
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    Hey Wachor,

    I ran Primo at 100mg a week for 8 weeks (kindda of a short cycle, but it was my first so I kept it short) And I was terrified of my voice changing.

    Positves: Awesome pumps
    Gained some good quality muscle (& kept the gains)
    I felt it kick in around week 5, gave me a hard look on muscles.
    Really good strength gains
    Really high libido
    No water gain at all, no acne, no voice change.


    Negatives: (not much to report) Except the injections were super painful
    Not the actual injection, but painful
    lump in the injection area for a few days after.
    This is not really a negative but I did get hot
    flashes, especially after or during eating..kindda
    of like u feel when u take a thermogenic
    pre-workout.

    If I ever run anything else, I would definitely be Primo. Not a fan of the water gain var gives most females.
    OMG, forgot that one and it was horrible!!!!!!!!
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  8. #8
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Oh and btw, will be doing primo again in the near future along with mast
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  9. #9
    Zeek
    Guest

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    I've had primo that was painful post injection but have also had it where it was 100% pain free.

    I'm hearing it may have to do with filtering with the UG lab versions at least related to pain.

  10. #10
    Lady Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by absofsteel67 View Post
    OMG, forgot that one and it was horrible!!!!!!!!
    You know I took a summer vacation to the Florida Keys while on cycle & u could totally notice the bump under my Bikini Bottom, I was so self concious, it wasn't really noticeable to anyone, but I hate it !!!!!
    It was painful to sleep on my back too, not fun ;(

  11. #11
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by Mrs P View Post
    You know I took a summer vacation to the Florida Keys while on cycle & u could totally notice the bump under my Bikini Bottom, I was so self concious, it wasn't really noticeable to anyone, but I hate it !!!!!
    It was painful to sleep on my back too, not fun ;(
    Lady, I had the same thing and I don't know if anyone else could actually see it but they would have felt it! I couldn't sleep on it, bump it and god forbid someone smacked me there!
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  12. #12
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I've had primo that was painful post injection but have also had it where it was 100% pain free.

    I'm hearing it may have to do with filtering with the UG lab versions at least related to pain.
    could be, I heard it could of been because it was 300 ml vial?
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  13. #13
    Senior Member Mr P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    588
    Thanks
    866
    Thanked 276 Times in 153 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by absofsteel67 View Post
    Lady, I had the same thing and I don't know if anyone else could actually see it but they would have felt it! I couldn't sleep on it, bump it and god forbid someone smacked me there!
    Yeap, I got bitch slapped a few times for slapping her there

  14. #14
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Yeap, I got bitch slapped a few times for slapping her there
    hell, I would have smacked you too!
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    lol.........best is anavar, HGH and inject winny for women........ive seen some crazy results

  16. #16
    Elite gymrat827's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    shy town
    Posts
    6,762
    Thanks
    201
    Thanked 1,795 Times in 1,266 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    any of you ladies try EQ..?

  17. #17
    Fallen Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,072
    Thanks
    9,207
    Thanked 5,726 Times in 3,233 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    nope, not yet
    [SIZE=2][B][FONT=&amp][B]Peace Out..............Have a Beautiful Life........................See You On the Other-side!!!![/B][/FONT][/B][/SIZE]

  18. #18
    Lady Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    any of you ladies try EQ..?
    Not used it myself, I've only done Primo & now HGH, but EQ a mild androgen,
    so I've researched that keeping it at 50-150mg a day for women will keep the Equipoise side effects at bay, like male pattern baldness, deepening of the voice, swelling of the clitoris, and facial, from what I have reserched this will be experienced at high doses of Equipoise....
    But there are reports that it could increase appetite & that it could get converted into estrogen, not sure if I would ever want to try it.

  19. #19
    Member Whackor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Diseased State of Liberals
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by Ezekiel View Post
    I've had primo that was painful post injection but have also had it where it was 100% pain free.

    I'm hearing it may have to do with filtering with the UG lab versions at least related to pain.
    I've been watching members post about pip for a while on a few boards. I am 100% confident my source is anal retentive with filtering and I won't exp any pip
    Enhanced by PEA

  20. #20
    Lady Member Mrs P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    335
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 14 Times in 8 Posts

    Re: Primo Experiences?

    Originally Posted by Whackor View Post
    I've been watching members post about pip for a while on a few boards. I am 100% confident my source is anal retentive with filtering and I won't exp any pip
    I like the sound of that, honestly the pip has always made me think twice about running Primo again

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Var and primo or primo alone???
    By atticus84 in forum Female Anabolics Discussion
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 02-28-2016, 09:26 AM
  2. Primo experiences?
    By Azog in forum Chemical Conversion and Homebrewing
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 01:00 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-27-2012, 07:14 PM
  4. Low Test, High(er) Tren - your experiences?
    By NbleSavage in forum Anabolic Steroids
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 05-08-2012, 07:05 AM
  5. My TRT experiences
    By Bullseye Forever in forum Testosterone and Hormone Replacement Therapy
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 07:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •