Hey Ladies

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Yes getting that done, and yeah I'm working on improving my diet in the meanwhile.

This is also works for gaining as well. I.e People on cycle who don’t increase their calories and therefore don’t get any results. (Or increasing two much and becoming a bit of a mess.) The resources HWC mentioned can help you drop or gain in a healthy efficient manor.

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I guess what i was asking on the other post, if i don't have low t, is it then bad to want to use it for its awesome benefits? I mean, is there anyone who was in the same boat and took over 200 for instance even though they were in normal ranges for its benefits?
If you don't use test for TRT, many people on this site would absolutely understand your desire to use it anyway, its why this site exists lol.

If that is the case though, you will definitely want to get to a lower bodyfat % before you kick things off. High bodyfat means you are naturally carrying a good bit of estrogen and when the test or other compound aromatizes into estrogen your sides will be greater and more difficult to manage. You'll be at higher risk for gyno and things of that nature.

Remember, this is not a drag race, its a marathon. Positive changes over time.

Reaction score
I know i can do it, i just need to start snorting cocaine :)

No jokes aside, thanks man, i guess i misunderstood that part i did not know that, i also thought test helped you lose fat, but if i get it right, if it does, that would be at a lower body fat percentage, otherwise it's riskier in terms of converting into estrogen.
If you don't use test for TRT, many people on this site would absolutely understand your desire to use it anyway, its why this site exists lol.

If that is the case though, you will definitely want to get to a lower bodyfat % before you kick things off. High bodyfat means you are naturally carrying a good bit of estrogen and when the test or other compound aromatizes into estrogen your sides will be greater and more difficult to manage. You'll be at higher risk for gyno and things of that nature.

Remember, this is not a drag race, its a marathon. Positive changes over time.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
I know i can do it, i just need to start snorting cocaine :)

No jokes aside, thanks man, i guess i misunderstood that part i did not know that, i also thought test helped you lose fat, but if i get it right, if it does, that would be at a lower body fat percentage, otherwise it's riskier in terms of converting into estrogen.

You can control the aromatization (search AIs - I’m a noob there) but there’s other things involved. To get the anabolic benefits of test you need to be in a caloric surplus. Being in a surplus at 30+% BF is a horrible idea. (Plenty of people choose to do horrible things)

Test during weight-loss is more about preserving lean mass and isn’t really necessary. My understanding is it has more of a place when getting to single digit percentages and as part of an overall prep plan. A solid workout routine will preserve most of your lean mass if you keep your protein high and don’t do stupid things like dropping your calories to low. (Another Spongy plug, he straightened me out)

Reaction score
Okay, you're gonna laugh, but i thought you could just start taking test at a about 300 in your first cycle, if you're within normal ranges, with ai and hcg, and be able to eat more, train harder and longer, and get more lean muscle gains during bulking, and be better at maintaining mass and losing fat during cutting. Is that wrong?

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Okay, you're gonna laugh, but i thought you could just start taking test at a about 300 in your first cycle, if you're within normal ranges, with ai and hcg, and be able to eat more, train harder and longer, and get more lean muscle gains during bulking, and be better at maintaining mass and losing fat during cutting. Is that wrong?

This is where Jen’s words come into play. To paraphrase “If you want to do T then don’t pretend it’s TRT”.

Blast away, HWC mentioned that’s the point of the site. Others are here for legit (Jen approved) TRT. Some are in between, and want to use the least amount to maximize their goals. (I.e the conservative responses that you received from HWC, DK and POB)

HollyWoodCole

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You're riding the fence here on this. Mediocre plans always net mediocre results. If you are DAMN serious about losing weight and/or recomping sign up with Helios Nutrition with Spongy and he will provide you a solid plan that if followed will get you some amazing results.

There are too many questions to answer here in an intro thread, create a new thread in the steroid cycle discussion forum or the like and we can get more in depth about your training, what you would like to run, and how we can help you.

Reaction score
Thanks for clarifying.
This is where Jen’s words come into play. To paraphrase “If you want to do T then don’t pretend it’s TRT”.

Blast away, HWC mentioned that’s the point of the site. Others are here for legit (Jen approved) TRT. Some are in between, and want to use the least amount to maximize their goals. (I.e the conservative responses that you received from HWC, DK and POB)

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Imo 30% bf too high not to be concerned without losing it. You can lift and shred at same time....

New Threads