TRT - Prescription

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
well...I’d like mine only to be 40-50 moving forward as that’s the highest legit for women...mine was at 267 lol due to using underground...I’m over it..hahahaha

so, will be having my hormone Dr. figure out proper amount to get to those levels..it’s not easy but he’s a professional so I’m good:32 (20):

My wife's doctor had her around 100 and he just upped her testosterone cream dose with more bloodwork scheduled in a couple of weeks to see how it is working. I'm going to ask her if I can have her old tube, lol.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Actually it looks like the “HCG diet” is a thing... I wonder if places are using torches so they can push them to more people as a weight loss aid...

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
My wife's doctor had her around 100 and he just upped her testosterone cream dose with more bloodwork scheduled in a couple of weeks to see how it is working. I'm going to ask her if I can have her old tube, lol.

lol...awesome for her..and you!! I personally am not into using the cream but if it works..that’s all that counts :)

notsoswoleCPA

Reaction score
lol...awesome for her..and you!! I personally am not into using the cream but if it works..that’s all that counts :)

I'm not into the creams either, but no point in letting it go to waste. It will go great with my TRT injections... I wonder if I could use it as a pre-workout? lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not into the creams either, but no point in letting it go to waste. It will go great with my TRT injections... I wonder if I could use it as a pre-workout? lol

lmao..not sure about that one....

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

You maybe kidding about pre workout, but no. You will sweat it off and it won’t completely absorb.

automatondan

Elite
Reaction score

You maybe kidding about pre workout, but no. You will sweat it off and it won’t completely absorb.

Plus, its more than likely a cyp ester so it is a slower release...

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Plus, its more than likely a cyp ester so it is a slower release...

I feel like everyone is dismissing Jin’s advice :32 (18):

==== never mind ====
got my threads mixed up. He was advising injecting the cream somewhere... (don’t do this)

New Threads