TRT - Prescription

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
So I had my follow up visit with the TRT clinic and here’s what they’re prescribing. I’ll be doing my homework on it tonight but I’m curious if anyone sees anything interesting with it:

Test Cypionate 200mg / Anastrozole(Arimidex) 1mg (10-50 IU) prefilled syringe

40IU subcutaneous twice a week

They also prescribed HCG 500 units Troche - twice a week

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So 80mg/wk test and 1mg/wk adex?

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
80mg is fairly low honestly, but hopefully your doc will monitor and adjust. Like POB said, stockpile that AI for sure for if you decide to blast down the road. You're estrogen shouldn't be elevated enough at that dose to need an AI but take it if it's being offered.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Omg...it’s so much easier being a female on TRT:32 (19):

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
So 80mg/wk test and 1mg/wk adex?

I’m still a little confused. Apparently the test and adex is pre-mixed. So it’s 80iu of the mix per week. Now I’m completely confused.

Paperwork says “APS-Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/anastroxole 1mg (10-50iu) Prefilled syringe” then the directions say “use 40iu subcutaneous twice a week”.

Math sucks...

When everything gets shipped to the house Im going back in to do the first injection and ask 400 more questions.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
80mg is fairly low honestly, but hopefully your doc will monitor and adjust. Like POB said, stockpile that AI for sure for if you decide to blast down the road. You're estrogen shouldn't be elevated enough at that dose to need an AI but take it if it's being offered.

My estradiol came back at 36 pg/mL before starting anything. Not sure if that factored into their thought process.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And I’m lucky as my GP is also a hormone Dr.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I’m still a little confused. Apparently the test and adex is pre-mixed. So it’s 80iu of the mix per week. Now I’m completely confused.

Paperwork says “APS-Testosterone Cypionate 200mg/anastroxole 1mg (10-50iu) Prefilled syringe” then the directions say “use 40iu subcutaneous twice a week”.

Math sucks...

When everything gets shipped to the house Im going back in to do the first injection and ask 400 more questions.

That's a stupid ****ing product then tbh. I would ask the doc for separate test cyp and anastrazole tabs.

To elaborate, it's stupid because you shouldn't have to drop your test dose to stop your protocol from driving your e2 into the dirt. Low e2 causes issues too. Joint pain, depression, lethargy, ED and so on.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Math sucks...

Well, that's a new one for me. Didn't know you could inject Adex and haven't ever heard of a test/Ai blend.

Are you you getting it from a compounding pharmacy? I'd think the test/ai ratio would have to be customizable.

Let us know when you figure out what exactly you'll be injecting into your body!

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Well, that's a new one for me. Didn't know you could inject Adex and haven't ever heard of a test/Ai blend.

Are you you getting it from a compounding pharmacy? I'd think the test/ai ratio would have to be customizable.

Let us know when you figure out what exactly you'll be injecting into your body!

Yes, it’s apparently done custom.

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
And hopefully you don’t have to pay a fortune the way you’re doing it...

as a female none of it’s covered under insurance..this is how crazy prices changed here for me getting it thru my Dr. at a normal medicine pickup place...one vial

$80.00...$120....$195...total BS so I had to go underground...which is hard as **** dosing because of the amount the vials are made of...my frickin test was at 267..which to a point was great but obviously not needed.. been off of it for almost 5 months and I feel great ..but I plan to figure out the right amount moving forward...

Soooooo..I guess it’s not as simple as I made it sound..lmao

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
And hopefully you don’t have to pay a fortune the way you’re doing it...

as a female none of it’s covered under insurance..this is how crazy prices changed here for me getting it thru my Dr. at a normal medicine pickup place...one vial

$80.00...$120....$195...total BS so I had to go underground...which is hard as **** dosing because of the amount the vials are made of...my frickin test was at 267..which to a point was great but obviously not needed.. been off of it for almost 5 months and I feel great ..but I plan to figure out the right amount moving forward...

Soooooo..I guess it’s not as simple as I made it sound..lmao

Its not cheap but it’s kind of nice being able to walk in and not play games. I’m sure once I have a better handle on what I’m doing and I’m sure it’s really making a difference quality of life-wise, I’ll be price shopping a bit more. For now the convenience factor is huge. Well, until I factor in the issues POB is bringing up :)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Its not cheap but it’s kind of nice being able to walk in and not play games. I’m sure once I have a better handle on what I’m doing and I’m sure it’s really making a difference quality of life-wise, I’ll be price shopping a bit more. For now the convenience factor is huge. Well, until I factor in the issues POB is bringing up :)

Well at least you’re doing it smart and properly :32 (17):

Dbolitarian

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha , I bet that is nice.
For females what do you take for dosages on trt anyway. I imagine it's relatively low?
we don’t have to deal with any of that...thank god....I’ve been doing it for years:32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Haha , I bet that is nice.
For females what do you take for dosages on trt anyway. I imagine it's relatively low?

well...I’d like mine only to be 40-50 moving forward as that’s the highest legit for women...mine was at 267 lol due to using underground...I’m over it..hahahaha

so, will be having my hormone Dr. figure out proper amount to get to those levels..it’s not easy but he’s a professional so I’m good:32 (20):

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Plus I have a good thread called “Women and TRT”

Last edited: