Ahoy

Reaction score
Hello, just joined... Bit about me

Recent college grad (27 yo tho so I'm not a kid), been working out for about 4-5 yrs now, started out as a pretty fat dude and worked my way to where I am now.
I've been trying a ton of different methods to get ripped and shredded which is my goal but nothing has really paid off really well. Hoping I can find some insight into what I've been doing wrong and what I can do to improve.

Reaction score
Ripped and shredded? Try diet and exercise. It's worked for many on this board.

Welcome.

thanks man... but not to sound like a dick but its kinda what I've been doing this whole time and still am

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome...sounds like you’v done some things right..but your body might be staggered at your current diet and training...just gotta switch shit up...this lifestyle can take a lot of tweaking...keep up the positive attitude and you’ll get straight :32 (20):

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
thanks man... but not to sound like a dick but its kinda what I've been doing this whole time and still am

How is he supposed to know;)

You answered my question on your current stats and obviously everyone’s answers are going to be much different at 13%bf then 30%bf. Jin was answering for the later. (He knows a thing or two about being lean)

Provide as much detail as possible about your current diet and training. It might involve some tough love but the guys here can help if you give the detail and a nice reach-around.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Is someone HANDing out reach arounds? Sounds good so I showed up.
Welcome to UG.
!S!

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cheers, Mate! Ye made a lot of progress already! As Jenn said, nothing works forever and its prolly time to make some adjustments.

Tell about yer current workout and yer diet protocol at the moment and ye'll get some good advice.

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
Hi Hallowed.
Welcome to the UG.
What you’ve accomplished already is impressive.
Don’t get to frustrated, it’s all part of the game man.

Reaction score
thnx for the warm welcome guys. Right now I'm doing sorta a mix of fasting and carb cycling, so I'll do high med low carbs, then eat breakfast the following day and nothing else until the day after. The issue I seem to have for the most part is anything I try will give me results but my body adjusts extremely quickly for some reason

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tons of t3 and clen

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thnx for the warm welcome guys. Right now I'm doing sorta a mix of fasting and carb cycling, so I'll do high med low carbs, then eat breakfast the following day and nothing else until the day after. The issue I seem to have for the most part is anything I try will give me results but my body adjusts extremely quickly for some reason

Well I hate to say this but you don’t have to do crazy (they are in my opinion..plus I’ve done what I’m talking about lol) dieting stuff... your body is going to either get confused and screw you or like you said..pick up on it fast and then freeze. You just need to get your macros in order and switch up with the calorie intake.. it’s honestly easy...everyone makes it intense. It helps if you find someone who knows their shit about diet and goals wanted... we have a couple of good ones:)

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the board. No need to carb cycle and fast unless you are doing a legitimate intermittent fasting diet. Also, a 24 hour fast is more than enough time for your body to begin adjusting and affect the metabolism.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Hope we can help.

Reaction score
Welcome. :D what kind of diet are you on Hallo? Remember the basics caloric surplus for gains and caloric deficit for loss. Alot of protein and sleep

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Welcome. :D what kind of diet are you on Hallo? Remember the basics caloric surplus for gains and caloric deficit for loss. Alot of protein and sleep

Yes, when basic techniques like IM and carb cycling don’t work you can step up to something extremely advanced like a caloric deficit.

(as others have said, if your serious... reach out to Spongy.)

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lmao....diet just doesn’t have to be so extreme and crazy..get a grip!!

New Threads