how to go doping free

andy

Elite
Reaction score
so. As some already know, I'm done with natural competing and jumping into a dark side.

As I compete in federation which might drug test us I would like to know how athletes can go negative though I now they using the stuff.

Do you change from injectibles three weeks prior to orals which have detecting life 3 days(and is it 3 day's ?)
Or do I just ask my mate to piss in the tube and walk around with his piss in my bag at all times.lol

p.s- they usually test physique guys and bikini girls, they don't touch as bbilders but u never know right.

Viduus

Elite
Reaction score
Might want to edit out some of your photos as a first step :32 (1):

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Not to come down hard on you with this Andy, but I agree with Snake on this . If it's a natural contest, be natural. Personal integrity matters (even if some POS you're competing against doesn't believe so)

You may be able to fool a test, but that trophy won't mean a thing if you have to fool yourself.

Last edited:

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Not to come down hard on you with this Andy, but I agree with Snake on this . If it's a natural contest, be natural. Personal integrity matters (even if some POS you're competing against doesn't believe so)

You may be able to fool a test, but that trophy won't mean a thing if you have to fool yourself.

That's an IFBB:))) u know the game guys.lol

I competed in a real natural federation and I respect them. I would not cheat.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's an IFBB:))) u know the game guys.lol

I competed in a real natural federation and I respect them. I would not cheat.

Ok glad you clarified this. Ifbb I thought doesn't test they just have some stupid statement about how you ought not use drugs.

andy

Elite
Reaction score
Ok glad you clarified this. Ifbb I thought doesn't test they just have some stupid statement about how you ought not use drugs.

yes, sorry for misunderstood. made me look like a jerk right hehe

they state they drug-free time to time they test few guys. They don't usually touch Bodybuilding, well just because right.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
yes, sorry for misunderstood. made me look like a jerk right hehe

they state they drug-free time to time they test few guys. They don't usually touch Bodybuilding, well just because right.

Don't think you have anything to worry about.

New Threads