BulldogBo

Reaction score
There are several reasons for taking AI. Gyno is only one and not everyone is prone to gyno. High E2 levels cause water retention, moody, no sex drive. Extremely low E2 also causes libido issues among other things and will make you feel like crap. You really need to get blood work done to check your levels. That will determine the dosage. And like was said, I would only do test for the first cycle. Know how each compound effects your body. You throw three in there, you have no idea what is causing what.
I’ll do the blood work but what do I just go to my doctor and tell em I want blood work done because I’m about to run some gear lol ???

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I’ll do the blood work but what do I just go to my doctor and tell em I want blood work done because I’m about to run some gear lol ???

no, tell him you are going to run some roids

BulldogBo

Reaction score
Also I’m not just after strength gains I’m looking to bulk up using just test will give me strength gains ! But I’m not trying to be a power lifter !!

BulldogBo

Reaction score
I’ve decided to stick to the one compound test enanthate for my first bang. I’ve done a lot of thinking and I have plenty of time so one it is that You all for your input and helping keep my head straight!!

New Threads