Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sustanon recipe

Thanks
    go to basskiller online for their steroid caculator. Makes everything simple

Thanks
    Fellas, haven't been around for a minute. I noticed all kinds of comments to the OP that lead me to believe we don't talk openly about conversions and recipes and helping each other out as brewers anymore. Not real sure what happened but do we not share info anymore? Chemical studies and homebrew discussions have come to NOT talking about homebrew and how to help each other out in our testing and experiments??? In no way am I taking up for the guy as I don't know what may or may not be. However, for years and years I helped guys and recieved help from experienced guys on these boards in order to not have to be scammed and be given bunk or DIRTY gear by learning how to do it for our/myself. Do we now get banned for explaining techniques and helping others with conversions??? I'm just asking cause it has been a while since I have frequented and I dont see that the rules have changed.
    Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 11,880 Times in 5,044 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jstarks11 View Post
    Fellas, haven't been around for a minute. I noticed all kinds of comments to the OP that lead me to believe we don't talk openly about conversions and recipes and helping each other out as brewers anymore. Not real sure what happened but do we not share info anymore? Chemical studies and homebrew discussions have come to NOT talking about homebrew and how to help each other out in our testing and experiments??? In no way am I taking up for the guy as I don't know what may or may not be. However, for years and years I helped guys and recieved help from experienced guys on these boards in order to not have to be scammed and be given bunk or DIRTY gear by learning how to do it for our/myself. Do we now get banned for explaining techniques and helping others with conversions??? I'm just asking cause it has been a while since I have frequented and I dont see that the rules have changed.
    Thanks in advance
    You may freely share your recipes and conversions.

You shall know the truth and the truth will make you odd.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,985 Times in 2,685 Posts
    i would add, be careful and use your best judgment on who you share your information/knowledge with, some people have no business messing with that.
    aka; the roc

Thanks
    Thanked 2,160 Times in 1,163 Posts
    Fixed your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Gibsonator View Post
    i would add, be careful and use your best judgment on who you share your information/knowledge with, MOST people have no business messing with that.
    "Don't count the days, make the days count" ~Muhammad Ali~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bvs View Post
    Also for sust, the individual esters have different melting points, so if you got them all mixed in one powder, its gonna be some crappy end product
    Almost nobody sells real Sustanon. It's 200mg of Enanthate + 50mg of Prop.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kinglabs View Post
    go to basskiller online for their steroid caculator. Makes everything simple
    Where does he post these days?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12